WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today I’ll be sharing with you an easy DIY bath salt. I’ll tell you two different ways to make it. One for oily skin type and one for normal to dry skin types. Let’s get started!
1. Almond oil or grated almonds*
3. Epsom Salt
*Now if you have oily skin type, you probably won’t require any further oil on your skin. So you can go ahead and use grated almonds for the DIY or use almond powder.
My skin is too dry these days, hence I need all the moisture in the world possible, and hence I am using almond oil.
1. Take some Epsom salt and add either almond oil or powder.
2. Mix it well so that the two ingredients combine together.
3. Next, add the honey and mix it well again.
4. Voila! Your bath salt is ready to be used!
Wasn’t that just too simple?
Okay, so if you don’t have the Epsom salt, what you could do is take regular salt, add some almond powder, honey and make a scrub out of it. If it is too thick, add some milk to thin it out.
Use it once a week for clear, glowing skin. You could also add a dash of oil to it so that your skin gets a bit moisture. Concentrate around your nose and forehead to eliminate the blackheads or whiteheads.
1. Almonds: Almond oil can be used under the eyes to cure darkness under your eyes and reduce puffiness. When used on skin, it provides ample moisture to cure dryness and also helps at keeping acne at bay. Since it is a light oil, it gets absorbed into the skin quickly and is also used in many skin care products. Almond oil can also remove your makeup completely. Actually this is what I use to remove my makeup at night. Just a few drops can remove all the stubborn makeup plus providing moisture to your skin.
2. Honey: We all know how good honey is for the skin! Some of them are- Honey moisturizes the skin and acts as a gentle exfoliator. It also treats acne, and reduces blemishes and scars. Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that delay the ageing process.It also is a pore cleanser, and since it has some anti-bacterial properties, it also prevents bacteria build up, which mostly leads to breakouts!
3. Epsom Salt: Epsom salt is known to soothe the body, ease stress and relax your mind.It also relieves muscular pain, removes blackheads, body odour, and dead skin cells and smoothens out rough skin.
Image Source – 1
DIY : Cooling Peppermint Bath Salts
Honey & Orange Rejuvenating Face Scrub and Mask: DIY
Cocoa Vanilla Bath Salt: DIY
5 Fabulous Scrubs for the Summers from Your Kitchen
Papaya and Almond Smoothening Scrub – DIY
DIY – A Refreshing Orange Bath Salt to Perk You Up!
How To Make Body Scrub At Home
5 Best Homemade Almond Face Packs