Suddenly, I have become super energetic and all I want to do in this ‘phase’ is to write as much as I could for IMBB. Who knows when I’ll again start feeling too lazy to even write a single word. Few days back, I was reading my previously published posts on IMBB and one thing that I noticed was that I received the highest comments on my post, How To Lighten Dark Lips. That gave me a reason to share my current favourite anti-pigmentation lip pack with you. I am obsessed with this recipe of mine. Actually its super-duper amazing result has forced me to get obsessed with it.
So, here I am sharing the ingredients you will require to make “Anti-Pigmentation Lip Pack” and its procedure:
• 1 Tablespoon Beetroot Paste
• 1 Tablespoon Carrot Paste
• 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
• ½ Tablespoon Almond Oil
• Wash beetroot and carrot and cut them in small cubes
• Make a fine paste of these two ingredients
• Transfer both the pastes in a separate bowl
• Add lemon juice and almond oil in the same bowl
• Mix all the ingredients thoroughly
• Your one solution for soft and pink baby lips is ready to use
• Apply it with the help of cotton twice a day
• Wash it with water after 15 minutes of application
Benefits of The Ingredients Used:
• Beetroot: It is natural way to get pink lips. Applying it on lips daily will give you a pinkish tint. Its usage also helps in lightening dark lips as it contains bleaching properties.
• Carrot: It helps in slowing down the ageing process and reduces the deep lines present on the lips. It helps in making our lips firm and soft.
• Lemon Juice: It contains the bleaching properties that help in lightening the lips. It effectively fades dark spots and marks, leaving behind a clear and flawless skin.
• Almond Oil: It nourishes dry and chapped lips, provides required moisturisation. It is a great way if you want to get rid of those dry and flaky lips.
Few Points to Remember:
• If your lips are extremely dry, avoid adding lemon juice in it
• You can store this paste for 7-10 days in the refrigerator
• In case you are not able to use it twice a day, use it atleast once a day before going to bed
• If you want to exfoliate your lips, you can add sugar in it
Before the emergence of this lip pack in my life, I was using another pack that I have already posted on IMBB. I was happy with the results, but got bored with its continuous usage. So, I thought about switching to something else and that’s when I made this pack. Now, it has been 15 days since I am using it and the results are visible not only to me, but to everyone. My lips look more pinkish and healthy. It has also solved the problem of dryness. Now, my lips look more plump, healthy, pink and soft. It effectively removes pigmentation without making it dry.
Take out some spare time this weekend and give it a try. You will be amazed with the results. We all pamper our skin on the weekends, this time try to pamper your lips as well. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Give it a shot and don’t forget to share how you felt after using it.
How To Make Skin Lightening and De-Pigmentation Face Pack
DIY Fresh Cabbage Juice Pack To Remove Tan And Skin Pigmentation
10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation
Lip Scrub for Pigmented Lips: Do It Yourself
Fab India Vitamin E De Pigmentation Cream
Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream
5 Best Homemade Coffee Face Packs
Khadi Neem Tulsi Face Pack
Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack
Toothpaste Pack To Clean Blackheads: Do It Yourself