I’ve been obsessed with face packs that also double up as a body pack recently. I’ve been trying many such packs too. Some of them I’ve already shared and there are more coming up very soon. Let’s get started on this Rose and Kaolin clay face and body pack.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. Rose Petals
2. Kaolin Clay
4. Rose Water
6. Essential Oil (optional)
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1. Take some rose petals and put them in a mixer. Add a splash of milk so that it is easier to crush them. Turn on the mixer and stop when you see tiny pieces of rose petals.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
2. Now to this, add the kaolin clay, rose water and honey.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
3. Start the mixer again and stop when all the ingredients form a smooth and nice sort of thick paste.
4. Go ahead and add some essential oil if you want. I skipped it.
5. Your pack is ready to be used!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
1. Wash your face/body with lukewarm water.
2. Take small amount of the pack and start massaging your skin in upward and circular motions.
3. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes or until the pack is completely dried.
4. Wash it off with cold water.
5. Pat dry your skin and then follow this up with a serum (if you use one) and lotion.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
1. Kaolin Clay acts as a great cleanser while deeply cleaning the pores. It enhances blood circulation hence massaging the mask is very important. It is suitable and beneficial for all skin types. From dry skinned people to oily skinned to sensitive and acne prone. This ingredient won’t fail you. White Kaolin clay also mildly exfoliates your skin, hence being a great exfoliator for people with sensitive and acne prone skin type. It also possesses anti-wrinkle property hence it is a very beneficial ingredient to use when you are mid-twenties and start caring about fine lines and wrinkles. It also purifies the skin and gets rid of all impurities. It is very gentle on the skin and unlike Multani mitti which is a kind of clay too, it doesn’t make your skin dry and absorb the oil from your face.
2. Rose water act as natural toner. It helps relax the skin and also maintains its pH value. It fights acne and reduces the appearances of scars and blemishes. It hydrates the skin and it also has some anti-ageing properties too. Also, rose based DIYs will help calm down the inflammation and irritation on your skin and also help with redness. It is a great cleanser for your skin and smells really nice. It will add moisture to the face and help your face look younger when used regularly. It also is an astringent by nature and will help clean pores. It also is anti-bacterial in nature.
3. We all know how good honey is for the skin! Some of them are- Honey moisturizes the skin and acts as a gentle exfoliator. It also cleanses the pores, treats acne, and reduces blemishes and scars. Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that delay the ageing process.
4. Milk is said to lighten up the skin tone and bring a nice glow to your face. Hence our dadis always used to insist us to drink that glass of milk for getting a fair complexion! ? Milk is a natural cleanser and it also shrinks pores. Milk helps to smooth out the skin, removes dead cells and is also known for reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
8 Tips to Reduce Fine Lines and Pores
8 Beauty Myths You Need to Stop Believing!
7 Tips to Style a Pixie Cut
6 Tips on How To Instantly Reduce Pores
Kaya Pigmentation Reducing Complex
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen