I’ve been obsessed with face packs that also double up as a body pack recently. I’ve been trying many such packs too. Some of them I’ve already shared and there are more coming up very soon. Let’s get started on this Rose and Kaolin clay face and body pack.
1. Rose Petals
2. Kaolin Clay
4. Rose Water
6. Essential Oil (optional)
1. Take some rose petals and put them in a mixer. Add a splash of milk so that it is easier to crush them. Turn on the mixer and stop when you see tiny pieces of rose petals.
2. Now to this, add the kaolin clay, rose water and honey.
3. Start the mixer again and stop when all the ingredients form a smooth and nice sort of thick paste.
4. Go ahead and add some essential oil if you want. I skipped it.
5. Your pack is ready to be used!
1. Wash your face/body with lukewarm water.
2. Take small amount of the pack and start massaging your skin in upward and circular motions.
3. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes or until the pack is completely dried.
4. Wash it off with cold water.
5. Pat dry your skin and then follow this up with a serum (if you use one) and lotion.
1. Kaolin Clay acts as a great cleanser while deeply cleaning the pores. It enhances blood circulation hence massaging the mask is very important. It is suitable and beneficial for all skin types. From dry skinned people to oily skinned to sensitive and acne prone. This ingredient won’t fail you. White Kaolin clay also mildly exfoliates your skin, hence being a great exfoliator for people with sensitive and acne prone skin type. It also possesses anti-wrinkle property hence it is a very beneficial ingredient to use when you are mid-twenties and start caring about fine lines and wrinkles. It also purifies the skin and gets rid of all impurities. It is very gentle on the skin and unlike Multani mitti which is a kind of clay too, it doesn’t make your skin dry and absorb the oil from your face.
2. Rose water act as natural toner. It helps relax the skin and also maintains its pH value. It fights acne and reduces the appearances of scars and blemishes. It hydrates the skin and it also has some anti-ageing properties too. Also, rose based DIYs will help calm down the inflammation and irritation on your skin and also help with redness. It is a great cleanser for your skin and smells really nice. It will add moisture to the face and help your face look younger when used regularly. It also is an astringent by nature and will help clean pores. It also is anti-bacterial in nature.
3. We all know how good honey is for the skin! Some of them are- Honey moisturizes the skin and acts as a gentle exfoliator. It also cleanses the pores, treats acne, and reduces blemishes and scars. Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that delay the ageing process.
4. Milk is said to lighten up the skin tone and bring a nice glow to your face. Hence our dadis always used to insist us to drink that glass of milk for getting a fair complexion! ? Milk is a natural cleanser and it also shrinks pores. Milk helps to smooth out the skin, removes dead cells and is also known for reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
8 Tips to Reduce Fine Lines and Pores
8 Beauty Myths You Need to Stop Believing!
7 Tips to Style a Pixie Cut
6 Tips on How To Instantly Reduce Pores
Kaya Pigmentation Reducing Complex
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen