Hello ladies 🙂
We all love to use lip scrubs, and there are so many ways to prepare them. But today I am sharing an innovative idea to prepare your lip scrub. This is the easiest way to prepare a lip scrub and easy to use too. All of my previous lip scrubs would create mess around the washroom, so wanted a better one. This is how I thought of making scrub in this way. Let’s get started!
Ingredients and Benefits:
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains all the goodness of nature. It works as a superb moisturizer. It deeply repairs cracked lips and makes lips soft. It contains Vitamin E which is a great ingredient for skin. It also reduces lip pigmentation with time, and works great as a lip plumper.
2. Sugar: Its fine texture gently exfoliates the lips without harming them. It has some moisturizing properties too that prevent the lips from drying. It can nicely remove all the dead skin cells from lips and make them smooth and soft.
3. Coffee: It exfoliates dry lip and makes them silky smooth. It can nicely clean up all the roughness from the lips. It’s a rich source of antioxidants. It protects against the harsh sun rays as well. It makes lips soft and also decreases the number of fine lines present on lips.
4. Ice tray
1. Here I am mixing sugar and coffee together in a bowl.
2. Now I am adding some coconut oil into the mixture and combining them nicely.
3. Our actual scrub is ready. Now I am doing the most interesting part of this DIY.
4. I am putting the coconut oil mixture into a clean ice tray. Make sure you nicely fill up the cube hole. Now keep the tray in your freezer.
5. Remove the tray from refrigerator and slowly remove the coconut oil cubes from tray. Gently massage with a cube on your lips. Scrub for 10 minutes and wash your lips with water, or you may use your face wash too.
6. You can store the cubes for further use.
I was so excited to try this lip scrub. It’s actually a super easy and super effective lip scrub. All the ingredients you need are readily available in your kitchen. Basically the procedure takes only 5 minutes, but you need time to freeze the cubes. So this is not an instant scrub, but I really love it.
It makes my lips super smooth and soft. Sugar and coffee work their best together. They totally remove all the dead skin cells and roughness from the lips. I love to use this scrub before doing makeup or at night time. It takes only a few minutes to exfoliate my lips. I can also store the cubes in the refrigerator for further use. It is really easy to hold the cube and these do not create any mess either.
A little gentle massage and you get healthy and beautiful lips. Don’t forget to apply a moisturizer after scrubbing. It helps to lock in the hydration and will keep lips soft for longer. Use this scrub twice a week. Stay happy and do try this. 🙂
DIY Scalp Exfoliator for Long, Healthy Hair and Flake-Free Scalp
Tips to Incorporate Coconut Oil in your Daily Beauty Regime
Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil
Lip Scrub for Pigmented Lips: Do It Yourself
Lush BubbleGum Lip Scrub
9 Ways to Get Healthy and Clear Skin with Ice Cubes
DIY Peel Off Mask and Cocoa Ice Cubes for Clear and Glowing Skin
REVEALED : Top 10 Beauty Secrets of The Gorgeous French Women
These 9 Waxing Commandments will Give You The Softest Skin Ever!
Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal: The Smoothest.. Creamiest.. Darkest Kajal
Bite Beauty BB For Lips – Tawny
Make Up For Ever Step1 Skin Equalizer – Radiant Primer Yellow