Skin Type: Oily & Sensitive
Winter means all about dry rough skin and we all want to get rid of those problems. Here I have a very easy and effective recipe to solve those problems. Scrubbing is very important during dry season to removes dead skin cells and makes skin smooth. Whatever skin type you have, we all need an extra moisturizing scrub for this winter, so I prefer to use this deep moisturizing scrub to fight against dryness and it works really nice on all skin type. Let’s talk about the details of it.
You will need:
• Red Lentil (Masoor Dal): It is a great ingredient that exfoliate skin deeply and helps to tightens pores and makes skin glowing. It also adds good hydration to dry skin and makes skin bright. Beside this, it is a good cleanser that removes dull texture and keeps skin healthy.
• Coffee: It exfoliates dry skin and makes it feel silky smooth. It’s a rich source of antioxidants. It enhances circulation and removes dirt from skin. It keeps skin soft and nourish.
• Yogurt: Yogurt works great for a glowing smooth skin. The properties present in yogurt make skin smooth and soft. It provides deep nourishment to dry skin and keeps your skin younger and flawless. It can change your dull skin into a bright glowing clear skin.
• Honey: Honey is clarifying, because it opens up pores and cleans it and making them easy to unclog. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a radiant glow. It also acts as a great nourishing ingredient during winter.
1. Take plain yogurt and red Lentil paste in 2:1 ratio and mix them smoothly.
2. Next add 1tbs of raw honey to it and combine them nicely.
3. Now add 1 small spoon of coffee with the mixture and mix them properly.
4. Your super easy face scrub is ready to use now.
5. Apply this scrub on all over your face and neck. Massage it gently for 5-10min and leave it as a mask for 5min then rinse it off normally. Or you can rinse it after exfoliate your skin.
This face scrub is full of moisturization, that is really great for this winter. It deeply moisturized my skin and keeps it soft for long. Red Lentil and coffee helps to removes my entire dead skin cell and makes skin super smooth and fresh. It exfoliates my skin perfectly and provides a smooth glow to it. This nourishing scrub, hides all the signs of dryness and provides a healthy skin. This is a very easy way to pamper our skin in this winter. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
DIY: 6 Ingredients Chia Seed Facial Scrub
Yes To Grapefruit Correct and Repair Daily Facial Scrub
What Kind of Facial Scrubs are Good for Your Skin
Simple Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub
Pond’s White Beauty Sun Dullness Removal Facial Scrub
Face Pack For Open Pores: Do It Yourself
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
20 Minutes To Soft and Beautiful Hands: DIY