Ladies and makeup – these two words are inseparable. It doesn’t matter how much you try to keep yourself away from makeup, at the end you finally give in. Eye makeup is a thing which almost every woman does. I usually skip foundation, compact, concealer, but I can’t even think about stepping out of my house without my kajal or liner. I suddenly start feeling under confident and unwell without it. Applying it instantly makes me look more fresh and active. But removing kajals and eyeliners at night is such a pain. No matter how much I try or how much time it takes, it never comes out properly. I have used eye makeup removers available in the market, but they always leave a burning sensation post usage. So, I switched to coconut oil, and I loved it a lot. It effectively removed even the last trace of kajal from my eyes, but the problem with coconut oil is that it makes the area around my eyes oily.
Then I thought about preparing an eye makeup remover at home. After few failed attempts, I finally succeeded in “inventing” a master-piece. So without taking your any more time, let me quickly share the things you’ll need in making this eye makeup remover and its procedure.
1. 3 tablespoon baby shampoo
2. ¼ tablespoon baby oil
3. 100 ml water
4. Few cotton pads
5. 1 air tight container
1. Take a bowl and pour water in it.
2. Add shampoo in the same bowl and mix it with water with the help of a spoon.
3. Add oil in the same bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Transfer this liquid to an airtight container.
5. Soak cotton pads in this liquid and leave it for few minutes.
6. Once the liquid gets completely soaked by cotton pads, it is ready to be used.
Benefits of the Ingredients used:
1. Baby Shampoo: It gently removes the makeup without causing any damage to the eyes. The best part is that in case it goes inside the eyes, it doesn’t cause any burning sensation.
2. Baby Oil: It is an effective and natural way to remove all of your kajal and eye makeup. It gently does its job without making the area around the eyes dry.
Few Points to Remember:
1. You can replace baby shampoo with any other mild shampoo available in the market.
2. You can also use almond oil or olive oil instead of baby oil.
3. You can use this liquid for 10-15 days.
I am regularly using this eye makeup remover for the last 4-5 months, and loving every bit of it. It is effective, budget friendly, natural and non-time consuming. It is a great substitute if you are willing to replace your costly eye makeup removers, or in case you want to try something new. It not only cleanses your makeup, but also cleanses your delicate eyes and prevents the chances of any kind of eye infection.
I hope you will try this option and will notice positive results. Don’t forget to share how this worked for you with me.
DIY Sheet Mask with Kiwi and Pomegranate for Radiant Skin
How to Make Pure Rosewater at Home
DIY 10 Minutes Hand and Nail Care at Home
How to Make Heat Protection Spray at Home
Bollywood Style Eye Makeup For Small Eyes
Things to Keep in Mind to Achieve Perfect Smoky Eye Makeup
Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
My Favourite way to store Cotton Pads
Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Beauty Formulas Cucumber Cooling Eye Pads