In this post, I am going to share current favourite DIY with you all. I am sure you all have faced the problem of acne. But the problem which bothers more than acne is the ugly scars which it leaves behind as a token of love. I got uncountable numbers of acne during my college life, thanks to junk food and my unscheduled life. Somehow the acne disappeared after some time but the scars were not ready to leave me. I tried every possible product available in the market but nothing worked for me. Finally my mother gave me this super awesome recipe which helped me a lot to fade my scars.
So, without wasting any more time, I am quickly going to tell you the ingredients which are required in the face pack and its procedure.
• 3 Spoon Raw Milk
• ½ Spoon Nutmeg Powder (Jaifal)
• ½ Spoon Liquorice Powder (Mulethi)
• 1 Spoon Sandal Powder (Chandan)
• Pinch of Saffron (Kesar)
Step 1: Take Milk in a small bowl and add saffron in it. Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
Step 2: Once the milk turn yellowish in colour, add Nutmeg, Liquorice and sandalwood in it and make a paste.
Step 3: Apply this mixture on the infected area and leave it for 30 minutes.
Step 4: Once the face pack will dry, wash your face with luke warm water and apply your favourite moisturiser.
Benefits of the ingredients used:
• Milk: It is full of Vitamins and Proteins. It helps in treating dry and flacky skin, boosts collagen production, slows down the process of ageing and keeps skin moisturised and healthy.
• Nutmeg: It is a powerful Ayurvedic remedy to fight acne. It helps in getting smooth, refreshed and flawless skin. It can also be used as a scrub to improve the complexion.
• Liquorice: It has anti-bacterial and healing properties. It helps in preventing pimples and its regular application makes the skin fair.
• Sandalwood: It is an anti-biotic element which makes our skin free from virus and bacteria. It helps in clearing the scars and makes our face soft and moisturised.
• Saffron: It has the natural skin lightening qualities. It helps in making our skin radiant and smooth. It is also effective for the treatment of acne, blemishes and blackheads.
Results: I am using this pack from the last two months and it has already reduced my acne scars up to 75%. I hope it will remove the remaining 25% in next 1 month. It is a very effective mask containing all the goodness of nature. I use it on every alternate day, but if you are infected by a serious disease called laziness, you can use it daily too.
Some points to remember:
• You will experience little bit sensitivity for few minutes because of the presence of nutmeg, but it is very much normal.
• You can replace saffron with turmeric in case you don’t have it.
• It is bit difficult to get powdery form of nutmeg and liquorice in the market, so you can easily grind them at home.
• Instead of applying it only on the infected areas, you can also use it on the whole face, it works as a great face pack.
I hope you will like this face pack and it will show the same results on you too. It will take some to show the results, so have some patience. And don’t forget to share your experience with me.
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Baking Powder Spot Treatment for Acne: Do-it-Yourself
Herbal Ice Cubes For Pimple Prone Skin: Do It Yourself
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
How To Treat Body Acne Scars
Green Tea Face Scrub Mask To Fade Acne Scars: Do It Yourself
Herbal Face Pack To Treat Acne Marks – Do It Yourself