Today, I’ll be sharing the recipe of an oil that can be used to get a dewy and glowy face as well as on the body. I sometimes use this oil in the night as I have dry patches on my elbows and knees, thanks to psoriasis. I use this oil to keep my skin moisturised and hydrated. Let’s get started with the DIY now!
1. Boil green tea in almond oil or just dip the green tea bags in some almond oil and keep it overnight. If you boil the green tea, allow it to cool down completely.
2. Add some Vitamin E capsules. You can substitute this with 100% pure almond oil extracts. Or, you can add a few drops of coconut oil or skip it entirely.
3. Add the essential oils of your choice. I happen to love the combination of oils I’ve used here, hence I chose these three.
4. Mix everything well and store in a container.
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water to open up your pores.
2. Take a few drops of the oil and warm it up between your palms.
3. Gently massage the oil on your face and neck for 2 minutes. Go around in circular motion to enhance the blood flow.
4. For some extra TLC, you could dip a cloth in lukewarm water and place it on your face for deep nourishment. Or even steam your face with the oil on your face for 5 minutes.
Benefits of Each Ingredient:
• It helps to rejuvenate the skin and adds a soft glow to the face.
• It reduces acne, fights signs of ageing and minimizes pore size.
• It works similar to a skin toner and evens out complexion.
• Treats under eye circles and puffy eyes.
Tea Tree Oil:
• Tea tree oil is known for its antibacterial properties. Hence, it’ll take care of all the zits and pimples on your face and give you a smooth, pimple-free skin if used regularly.
• It also acts as a natural makeup remover. So it breaks down the little makeup that your makeup remover couldn’t remove and give you a squeaky clean face.
• Lemon is usually known for cleansing our body, but it can be used on the face too.
• It’ll break down the dirt, makeup and other nasty stuff from your face and give you a clean base.
• It also helps to fight acne and remove blackheads.
• Lemon oil also helps to improve the complexion of your skin and it reduces tan too.
Peppermint Essential Oil:
• It acts as a stress-reliever and calms you down.
• It keeps acne at bay.
• It acts as a natural toner and gives you flawless skin if used daily.
• Hydrates burnt skin and soothes it too.
DIY Hair Oil for Dark, Lustrous and Long Hair
Green Tea Ice Cubes to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Sorbet
L’Oreal Oleo Therapy Sulfate-Free System Oil Infused Conditioner
Awesome Charcoal Infused Skin Care Products You Must Try
Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Crème
Faces Hydro Makeup Remover
Shiseido Ultimate Cleansing Oil for Face/Body
The Body Shop Moringa Beautifying Oil