I’m sure we’ve all been in the situation where the salon person cuts our hair shorter than our liking, haven’t we? I’m sure like me, you too must’ve regretted getting our hair cut! But not anymore! This article is dedicated solely towards that situation and is the saviour of ‘that’ time of our lives! I’ll show you how to grow our hair an inch in one week! Yes it’s worked for me, I’m sure it’ll work for you too! Apparently, it’s famous as the ‘Inversion’ method for fast hair growth abroad. Lets see how it works!
What you need:
1. Coconut Oil
2. Castor Oil
3. Amla Oil
4. Almond Oil (Optional)
5. Lavender Essential Oil (Optional)
- Mix the first 4 out of the five oils mentioned above and store it in a container.
- Whenever you need to use the oil, just heat the oil and then add a drop of Lavender esssential oil to it. You can also add vitamin E oil if you have it.
- Massage your head for 15 minutes, gently.
- Now bend or ‘invert’ your head upside down for 5 minutes. Or sit on a chair and bend till your head is in betwwen your legs. This will help blood circulation, to promote hair growth!
- Wash off your hair the next day with your favorite shampoo and repeat the procedure 6 more times.
Benefits of coconut oil:
- Right from our childhood, our grandmother’s and mother’s have been insisting on using coconut oil for our hair; and they never were wrong. Coconut oil not only protects hair from getting damaged, but also prevents premature hair ageing, baldness and hairloss.
- It nourishes and moisturises the hair and scalp because it contains vitamin E, essential fatty acids, carbohydrates etc….
- Using coconut oil has a cooling effect on the scalp.
- It retains the moisture, prevents dandruff, hairloss, conditions the hair and prevents graying of hair.
Benefits of Castor Oil:
- Increases hair growth and controls hair fall.
- Reduces split ends, dandruff and prevents scalp infection.
- It moisturises the hair and conditions it as well.
- Castor oil is also used for hair darkening.
Benefits of Amla Oil:
- Used for hair regrowth.
- Since amla is rich in Vitamin C, it prevents premature aging of hair.
- It also conditions and nourishes the scalp.
Benefits of Almond Oil:
- Being rich in magnesium, it helps prevent hair fall.
- It leaves hair shiny and soft and is a natural ‘leave-in conditioner’.
- Prevents split ends and promotes hair growth.
- It reduces dandruff and scalp inflammation too!
Benefits of lavender Essential Oil:
- It helps in hair growth, reduces hair fall, prevents dandruff.
- It’s a good conditioner and prevents head lice.
- It can be used for treating dry scalp.
- Do not sit with your head inverted for more than 5 minutes.
- After you’ve done with 7 days of this procedure, take a break. Stop doing it, as our body gets used to the process and our hair will no longer grow that fast. Try this method again after a few weeks.
- This method doesn’t always work for people, but it’s still worth a try because you never know if it’ll work for you or not.
By the way, here is my recent makeup haul. Reviews to follow soon. 🙂
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
Homemade Oil to Make Hair Grow Longer: DIY
7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
Best Homemade Treatments For Hair Loss in Women
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Intensive Hair Treatment for Hair Re-growth: DIY
Fenugreek Seed Infused Coconut Oil for Long Hair & Split Ends:DIY
7 Homemade Remedies for Hair Split Ends