By Surabhi Singh
This 2 in 1 face pack is strictly made for brightening your skin in a natural way. And by the name brightening, it helps in lightening your skin tone to its original shade and not more than that. All the ingredients used in this face pack are known for their skin lightening properties and are known to make your skin tone even. If you have tanned skin, acne scars or blemishes, this face pack will help in treating them well. It can be used as a face pack as well as a scrub and hence, you get two benefits in a single face pack. And trust me, if you’re a citrus fragrance lover, you will love the fragrance of this face pack too.
Let’s read further to know the method of preparation and its benefits.
Ingredients and their benefits:
1. Oats: Oats help in absorbing the excess oil from the skin. It also works as an exfoliator and helps in removing the dead skin cells. It also contains polysaccharides which help in treating the dry and flaky skin. Oats is well known for skin lightening properties as it treats the uneven skin tone really well.
2. Orange Peel: Orange is packed with vitamin C and is highly effective in treating your acne and acne scars. It helps in reducing inflammation and is known for skin lightening properties.
3. Lemon Juice: Lemon is known for its vitamin C content. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is known for its bleaching nature. Lemon helps in reducing acne as well as acne scars and evens out your skin tone.
4. Raw Milk: Raw milk contains lactic acid and malic acid. The regular usage of raw milk will help in reducing acne scars and will keep your skin moisturised for a very long time. It is also helpful in reducing the tanning effect.
Step 1: Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of grounded oats. You can ground oats in a mixer.
Step 2: Grind the orange peel in a mixer too.
Step 3: Mix the grounded oats and grounded orange peel powder very well.
Step 4: Squeeze a quarter of the lemon juice in the mixture. Mix well. You will get a clumpy texture.
Step 5: Mix the raw milk to get the desired consistency. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes and allow the oats to soak in the milk for sometime.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Cleanse your face with a mild cleanser.
Step 2: Apply the face pack on your face and neck area properly.
Step 3: When it is about to dry, start scrubbing it off until you find it difficult to scrub. It will take about 3-4 minutes only.
Step 4: Wash it off with lukewarm water in the start and end it with normal water. Follow it up with a moisturiser.
This face pack is perfect for providing an instant glow to your skin. However, using it regularly will make the effect last much longer. I always use this face pack whenever my skin feels dull and lifeless. Oats and orange peel powder present in this face pack will help in exfoliating your skin. This will even out your skin tone thereby, making your skin look radiant. Orange peel powder will help in removing the whiteheads and blackheads. It will not irritate the skin and will dry out the tiny zits in a single use. Raw milk will provide the necessary moisture to your skin and will make it soft and supple. The presence of vitamin C in this face pack gives your skin a healthy glow. Hence, this face pack is totally a power packed one.
• Use this face pack according to your convenience.
• Refrigerate fresh orange peel for an hour as it makes the grinding process easy and will also give a cooling effect.
• If you have sensitive/irritated skin, try to soothe your skin with a toner after you are done with cleansing. It will help in reducing the tingling effect.
• A patch test is advised for sure.
DIY: Homemade Overnight Hair Mask
DIY Homemade Natural Shampoo for Hair
DIY Homemade Makeup Remover with Cucumber and Coconut Oil
Multipurpose Face Pack to Get Rid of Tanning, Blackheads and Facial Hair
VLCC Natural Sciences Insta Fair & Glow Clear Skin 2 in 1 Scrub Pack
3-in-1 Face Pack To Improve Complexion
5 Homemade Skin Lightening Face Masks
5 Natural Home Remedies for Skin Lightening
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme