After I got rebonding done on my hair, I have suffered from hair loss, thinning of hair, lack of moisture and rough hair. It’s been more than a year, but the harmful effects still linger on. Now I have started treating my hair and scalp to homemade hair packs and masks which really works wonders for lifeless hair follicles. Today I am going to tell you about one such mask.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
What you will need:
- Aloe vera
- Hair oil: almond, olive or amla hair oil
- Vitamin E capsule
- Lemon juice (optional)
This is one of the easiest hair masks that will tackle almost all your hair problem.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1. Take 2 big spoonful of aloe vera juice in a bowl. Now I am too lazy to extract the real juice from the plant, so I am using Patanjali aloe vera. This works just as well for my hair. You can use any kind of aloe vera natural juice that you have available.
2. Now take your vitamin E capsules and make a small cut in them to get the fluid out of them. I am using only 1 capsule as I have very thin and shoulder length hair and 1 capsule is enough for my hair. If you have longer hair, you can use 2 capsules but not more than 2.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
3. The next step would be to add 1 spoonful of hair oil of your choice. I am using almond oil. You can change the oil according to your requirements too.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
4. The last is to add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to it, if you have got dandruff issues. I am skipping this step for 2 reasons.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
- Because I don’t have any dandruff. Touchwood!
- As this is an overnight mask and I am a bit skeptical of leaving lemon juice on my scalp for a whole night.
The solution for this would be to leave this hair mask on your hair for 2 hours before you take bath and this will work just as well. 🙂
5. Now, you have your own hair mask ready. All you need to do is to mix it well and apply on the divided sections of your hair. Massage the scalp well with this mixture. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave on for 2 hours or overnight, whichever suits you.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
6. Rinse off with plain water and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Your hair will look so much healthier, shinier and hydrated that you will not need conditioner afterwards.
My frizzy hair was looking so much better for full 2 days after using this mask overnight. 🙂
Benefits of the ingredients used:
Aloe vera: It is a miracle plant. It protects our hair from all kinds of damage, and makes it shine with a healthy glow. Aloe vera draws moisture from the air and keeps the hair hydrated giving it that much needed sheen and shine.
Almond oil: Did you know deficiency of magnesium can result in hair fall and almond oil is rich in magnesium. You get the drift ladies. Don’t you?
Vitamin E capsule: It increases the blood flow to the scalp and thereby enhancing the quality of your hair. It also stimulates the production of sebum, which makes the hair more lustrous.
Lemon juice: The citric acid in lemons helps increase hair growth and gives you strong hair naturally. That is why lemon is used in so many of the hair masks DIYs.
Do give this pack a try ladies and let me know how it worked for your hair.
Image Source: 1.
Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Overnight Treatment Review
Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask Review
Benefits of Overnight Facial Masks
Dandruff Busting, Hair Hydrating DIY Hair Mask and Conditioner
Homemade Conditioning Hair Mask: Do It Yourself
Hibiscus Hair Mask for Hairfall: DIY
DIY: Strawberry Protein Hair Mask
Gram Flour Hair Mask DIY
DIY: Aloe Vera, Yogurt and Honey Hair Mask
Honey and Olive Oil Homemade Hair Mask
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Volumizing Hair Masks