Hi girls, suddenly the weather becomes extremely cold and my skin turns so dry. It feels too cold to apply a face mask. But I need to careful about skin. So to make it easier and warm I do this plum & milk face mask in a sheet-mask style. I am always ready with my DIY to fight against any kind of skin problems and it works. During winter it is quite difficult to apply a face mask on extremely cold day. But with a sheet or wipes it feels comfortable. Again plum and milk combo is just great for dry skin.
Let’s get into the procedure.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Plum: Plums have high amounts of antioxidants that provide a great skin. It can reduce the signs of aging and keeps skin youthful. It can provide extremely moisturized skin with a healthy glow. Vitamin E keeps skin hydrated. It contains high amount of Vitamin C and E which keep skin glowing and bright. It can also reduce dark spot and acne scar. Plum improves the skin elasticity and rejuvenates the skin from inside.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Black Grape: Black grape contains so many anti-oxidant properties, which keep skin youthful and energetic. It is an anti aging property which helps to reduce the signs of wrinkles and fines lines. It keeps skin tight and smooth. As it has Vitamin E so it provides super moisturized skin and hides dry patches instantly. It protects skin from damage and makes it glowing.
• Milk: Milk is known as the moisturizing ingredient. It helps to keep skin soft and deeply moisturized for long. It reduces blemishes and works as a spot cleanser. It also helps to brighten up skin complexion and reduce dullness. It keeps skin bright and glowing. It also acts as anti ageing properties.
• Honey: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment. It is full of antioxidants; it is great for anti aging. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a radiant glow. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Vanilla Essence: The antibacterial properties of vanilla keep skin problem free. It’s great for skin smoothness. It helps to cleanse the skin properly with a fresh feeling. Vanilla is rich in antioxidants which keep skin youthful too. It helps to slow down fine lines, wrinkles and spots.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
1. First you need to make a thick paste of plum and black grape in a blender. The consistency should not be too runny. And don’t add any water at the time of blending.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
2. Now add 2 table spoon of thick creamy milk in the smoothie and blend all of them.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
3. Mix 1 table spoon of honey and few drops of vanilla essence with the paste. Combine all the ingredients nicely.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
4. Your face pack is ready to use now. You can apply this directly on our face with a face brush.
5. Here I am using a wipe to make a face sheet. I am cutting this wipe like a normal market available sheet mask. And then dip the wipe in the mixture. Soak the wipe for 10min.
6. After that apply the wipe like a face sheet on your face. Keep the sheet for 15-20min and then rinse with warm water. You can take steam before applying this mask. It keeps you warm and fresh in this winter.
I have oily skin but this weather takes away all moisture from my face and makes it extremely dry. First of all sheet mask is very easy to apply and it stays perfectly on your face without any mess. I never used plum before this. I love to have plum in my fruit salad. But it also works as a great skin food. This combination is super effective for dry dull skin to make skin glowing and youthful. After using this, it makes my skin healthy and moisturized. It provides a deep hydration and it can hide the dry patches instantly. I have few acne scars on face, and it is also super effective on that scar, to lighten up them. This mask is great for winter. If you have any dryness or any aging problems it also works so well. I am only 22 but it works good to reduce the wrinkles on my mom’s face. So this is definitely a face mask for all age groups. It really keeps skin glowing and smooth. It provides a fresh bright soft skin within few days. You need to continue your application and you will get an amazing skin. Hope you enjoy this sheet mask.
Image Source – 1
Homemade Green Tea Sheet Masks : DIY
DIY Sheet Mask with Kiwi and Pomegranate for Radiant Skin
Masker Aide Detox Diva Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask
Forever 21 Cucumber and Lavender Love & Beauty Sheet Masks
Moisture Mask For Dry Skin: Do It Yourself
Homemade Soothing Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
Egg Peel and Pack For Pores and Blackheads: Do It Yourself
All about Sheet Masks