Today I’ll be sharing a very interesting DIY with you guys. By the title, you already know what I am going to show you. I don’t like to chew gum, so I found an alternative way that would keep my breath fresh. I know it might sound a bit odd, but trust me when I tell you, this is a good DIY!
3. Then add 1 tsp honey and 5 drops of peppermint oil/extract.
4. Make sure to mix the mixture well because if it isn’t mixed well then the honey would just sit at the bottom.
5. Pour it into a clean spray bottle if you are using it as a breath spray.
I always dislike the store-bought mouth washes, and I’ve never tried breath sprays. Also I hate to chew gum, so this is a perfect DIY for all those who face the same problem. It is very pocket friendly and is free of chemicals. You get to control what goes in it and none of the ingredients is harmful. All the ingredients are natural and will cause no side effects whatsoever. I added the ingredients to my liking. But if you like more lemon/honey, by all means go ahead and do what you like. That’s the best things about DIYs. You can add/delete any ingredient you want. Also I would recommend that make this DIY in small batches.
Advantages of this DIY:
1. No bad breath.
2. Alcohol free.
3. Sugar free.
4. Tastes good.
5. Makes you feel fresh!
6. Superhandy if you carry it in a spray bottle.
8. The tangy lemon fragrance also helps to elevate the mood!
Image source: 1
Say Goodbye to Bad Breath with These 5 Ingredients
10 Ways To Get Rid of Bad Breath Permanently
How to Cure Bad Breath
Tips to Tackle Bad Breath
How to Avoid Bad Breath
Patanjali Dant Kanti Dental Cream Review
Taking Care of Teeth: Oral Hygiene