WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I’m back with yet another simple DIY. I have seen a lot of Youtubers use Benefit’s Benetint. It looks so gorgeous. But with my meager pocket money, I’ll have to save so much to buy Benetint. So instead of being sad, I decided to make my own. It took a bit of time to gather the ingredients, but the result was worth it. So lets get into it!
- Water [preferably boiled water, that has been cooled down to room temperature]
- Red food colouring/Beetroot Powder
That’s it. It requires just three ingredients! 🙂
1. Combine a tbsp of water with 1 tsp of glycerine.
2. If you like the texture, which by the should be watery and not thick because we’re in the making of a ‘tint’, go ahead and add a drop of the red food coloring.
3. If not, keep adding 2-3 drops of glycerine and mix till you get the desired consistency.
4. The amount of red food colouring depends on how dark you want your tint to be.
Tada! You’re Tint is ready!
Store it in a little bottle and use it with a Q-tip.
- Use a Q-tip to apply the tint on your cheeks and/or lips. I suggest you take very little amount of the tint first and then keep building up.
- The swatch shown in the picture is a result of swiping 4-5 times with a Q-tip.
- It takes a bit of time to absorb into the skin, so be patient. If you’re in a hurry, just dab some drops, spread it with your fingers and blot the excess with a tissue.
- While applying on the lips, be sure not to use too much of the liquid.
- If you want a different coloured tint, you can use different food colours like orange and pink.
- This tint can be easily washed off with plain water. I think this tint stays for 3-4 hours.
Hope you found this helpful. 🙂
Image Source: 1.
How To Make Natural Cheek Tint: Do It Yourself
Bobbi Brown Lip & Cheek Pot Rouge – Coral Calypso
Etos Lip and Cheek Stain: Benefit Benetint Dupe
The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain – Rose Pink Review
Lakme Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Tint-Review, Photos and Swatches
How To Make Your Own Tinted Organic Lip Balm – Do It Yourself
How To Make Tinted Lip Balm: Do It Yourself
Stila Convertible Peach Blossom Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream Review
Tarte Natural Lip Stain with LipSurgence in Moody Review
Tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful Review
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain – Barcelona Nights