WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lip Type: Dry & lightly pigmented upper lips
We all take care of our skin & body but most of the time we forget about our lips. But lips are the softest area of our face and it always needs extra care. Soft pink lips can make you beautiful and pretty so I always follow a good lip care routine.
We all love pigment free pink lips and to get soft beautiful lip I follow some DIY recipes in a week and this procedure helps a lot. This is very simple and easy to follow. I am using these recipes over one month now and I have noticed lots of changes on my lips. I had taken a picture before starting this recipe and now I can see how beautifully it works on me. Let’s get into the details.
Step 1: Lip Scrub
• Baking Soda
• Add baking soda and honey in a 1:1 ratio and combine them nicely in a medium texture.
Step 2: Lip Brightening gel
• Aloe Vera
• Lemon Juice
• Take 1 spoon of aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
• Add ½ spoon of lemon juice and mix them nicely in a gel like texture.
Step 3: Lip moisturising pack
• Cocoa Powder
• Almond Oil
• Take ½ spoon of milk and ½ spoon of cocoa powder. Mix them nicely.
• Add ½ spoon of almond oil with that. And combine them nicely.
1. First, clean your face nicely or wipe off dirt/grime/makeup from your lips.
2. Apply the lip scrub and gently exfoliate your lips with that. Do scrubbing for 5-10mins and then rinse with normal water.
3. Now apply the lip brightening gel with the help of a cotton pad and gently massage the cotton pad all over your lips. Do massage around the lip area, because that area also looks dark sometimes.
4. Do massage for 5min and then gently rinse with normal water. Make sure you are not harsh with your lips otherwise you can’t get the best results.
5. Final step is this lip pack. Dip the cotton on that mixture and gently place the pad on your lips. Keep it for 10mins and then rinse with normal water.
6. Now apply your favorite lip balm to keep lips soft for long.
7. Follow this procedure once in a week and you can notice the changes on your lips.
This is my bare lips without lip balm. I have little dry lips with lightly pigmented upper lip. But I had quite some pigmentation around my lips. So, to make it more even and bright I am strictly following these steps over one month and now I am amazed with the result. It actually works nice to make lips soft and pink. After the whole procedure my lips become softer and smoother. It provides deep hydration to my dry lips. My lips look healthier and nourished now. It also works great to reduce pigmentation. My upper lip has become more pink and even now. Pigmentation needs time to get removed completely so I am still using this but the result is really noticeable. Also I applied this around my lip area and it helps to reduce the pigmentation on that area. This is a highly noticeable change on my face that the corners of my lips are look bright and even now. You can notice that my mouth area looks brighter and fresh. So overall I am super happy with the result. I hope you enjoy these recipes.
Make Your Own Lush Vanilla and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub – DIY
DIY : Anti-Pigmentation Lip Pack
Lemon+Curd Scrub for Dark Patches Around Lips: DIY
DIY Coconut Oil Lip Scrub Cubes for The Softest and Smoothest Lips Ever
How To Lighten Dark Lips: Do It Yourself
Lip Scrub for Pigmented Lips: Do It Yourself
Lip Balm For Pigmented Lips: Do It Yourself
Best Lip Scrubs For Soft and Smooth Lips