I am back with yet another step by step tutorial on how to make a magnetic makeup box/palette for your refills. Even if you eyeshadow refills are not metal I will still show you how you can make them magnetic!
The pictures are quite self explanatory but I will explain each step in detail 🙂
If you remember my earlier tutorial on how to makeup empty magnetic palette from DVD case I had not used the magnetic sheet which I got completely and still had more than half left which I used to create this magnetic box 🙂
1) Things you’ll need – Empty compass box, magnetic sheet, scissors and fevicol
2) Cut the magnetic sheet wrt to measurement of compass box
3) Apply fevicol on the backside of the magnetic strip and stick it on inside of the compass box
4) Now let it dry for 5 mins and your empty magnetic makeup palette is ready! Isn’t it easy? I made this one specially for my inglot refills 🙂
5) Look how strong the magnet is 🙂
6) Your refills are of aluminium or plastic and not metal? Don’t be sad i’ll show you how to make them magnetic!
7) While cutting the magnetic sheet I had few left over strips – Do not throw these away!
8) I simply chopped small pieces of sheet and stuck them behind my B&D refill eyeshadows are these are of aluminium and does not stick to magnet:(
9) Voila! these will now easily stick to your magnetic palette as shown below. This is my eyeshadow palette 🙂
Now cost analysis! I got empty compass box for just 15 Rs! and magnetic sheet is for 160 out of which you can easily create 3 makeup palettes! So you get one single palette for less than 80 bugs! Now isn’t this cool and saves so much money!
I am a complete DIY junkie and will share some tips in how to store your makeup and accessories using simple tricks which not only saves space but also keeps your expensive makeup items safe!
Hope you all enjoyed this article, until tomorrow tc!
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How to Straighten Hair
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
How to Reduce Dark Circles
Veet Suprem’ Essence Hair Removal Cream
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
How To Get Rid of Facial Hair : Ask IMBB
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Exfoliating Pads
Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash