WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I know the title sounds a bit weird, but trust me when I tell you that this pack is really good for the skin. I’ve been using it twice a week since a month and I can tell you that my skin looks and feels better than before! Let’s see how to make this simple DIY using only 3 ingredients!
The Ingredients You Will Need Are:
1. Milk Powder
2. Amla Powder
3. Aloe vera Gel
Before using the ingredients, please make sure that you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above. The quantity of the ingredients depends upon how much you are going to make. I made this pack just for myself, hence I took about 1 tsp milk powder, 1 tsp amla powder. I did not measure the aloe vera gel however.
Just mix all the ingredients together. It would be good if you sieve them beforehand to get a smooth mixture. If you do not have any of the ingredients, please check the note section for substitutes.
How To Use It:
1. Wash your face with luke-warm water. Pat dry.
2. Apply the face pack in a thin or thick layer, as you wish, on your face and neck area.
3. Keep this face pack on for 10-15 minutes or until it dries.
4. Wash it off with cold water or room temperature water.
5. Follow it up with a light moisturizer.
1. You can substitute the milk powder with milk, but make sure you add little milk so that your face pack doesn’t become too runny. Also increase the quantity of the amla powder accordingly.
2. You can substitute the amla powder with crushed amla too.
3. Aloe vera gel can be replaced by rose water for the same refreshing effect! 🙂
Some Benefits of Amla powder:
1. It prevents the skin from ageing since it contains vitamins that help to produce collagen.
2. It is rich in anti-oxidants and hence fights off the free radicals while delaying premature ageing.
3. It tightens the skin making it firmer. Also, it makes your skin smooth and supple!
4. Say goodbye to fine lines with this amla face pack! 🙂
Face Pack For Glowing Skin with Natural Ingredients: Do It Yourself
Homemade Face Pack To Lighten Complexion: Do It Yourself
DIY Face Pack for Removing Scars
DIY: Aloe Vera Face Pack for Glowing Skin
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Saffron+Yogurt+Gram Flour Anti-Tan Face Pack: DIY