I always take extra care of my hair. I have naturally straight, smooth hair but due to pollution and excessive use of hairstyling tools, my hair become frizzy and unmanageable. This is the season of wedding and holidays, so we all want smooth and manageable hair. As all the good smoothing creams are a bit pricy for some people, I am sharing an easy way to get soft, smooth hair. This is a safe and natural way to condition your hair and makes them supermanageable. Here I am using coconut milk as the main ingredient. And trust me, this is simply the best moisturizing hair mask I have used till now. Let’s get started.
1. Coconut milk: Like coconut oil, coconut milk is also a great product for dry, rough hair. It is rich in protein, which is good for healthy hair. Coconut milk acts as a great hair conditioner and it keeps hair smooth and soft. It provides deep nourishment to dry hair and keep the hair tangle free all day. Also it promotes hair growth and makes hair strong.
2. Almonds: Almond oil is a very well known hair care ingredient. It can control hair fall amazingly and makes hair silky too. As almond oil is rich in Vit E, it makes hair super soft and works as a natural conditioner.
3. Egg yolk: Egg yolk contains all the major essential vitamins that make the hair glossy, shiny and smooth. It provides longlasting moisture and healthy shine to hair. It also prevents hair breakage and controls hair loss. Egg helps to improve hair texture and gives the best nutrition to hair.
4. Honey: Honey acts as a great moisturizer and it also promotes hair growth. It keeps hair shinny and smooth.
4. Your mask is ready to use now. First of all, divide your hair into two sections and start to apply the mask from the center of your hair. Then apply all over your hair. Keep the mask for 30 minutes to 1 hour as per your liking. As the consistency of this hair mask is liquid, after application you can cover your hair with a shower cap. Then shampoo your hair with cold water.
As I have already said, this is the best moisturizing hair mask. I have been using this mask since one month and I love my hair now. I remember that one day after curling my hair, it looked so frizzy at night. I was so scared! There were lots of tangles and I just couldn’t detangle them with comb. Somehow my mom managed to detangle the hair with coconut oil after 1 hr. Since that day, I have been using this mask and it just makes my hair supersmooth and manageable. I never face any tangles or roughness after applying this mask. Coconut milk and egg yolk are great for dry hair and give longlasting hydration to my hair. This hair mask also provides a nice shine to my dull hair.
My hair look straighter than usual and this mask also makes them naturally smooth. It can control the hair breakage problem. This hair mask works as a natural conditioner. It gives an instant softness to my hair. If you have a special occasion coming up and need soft, smooth hair, just apply this mask before shampoo. Keep it for 30 minutes and rinse. Honestly, you don’t need any extra moisturizer or hair cream after using this. I mostly use this every alternative week. And this winter I really don’t have any dry hair problem. It’s also effective for itchy scalp. This is such a great mask, which will suit all types of hair. Try this as it is so easy and supereffective.
Image source: 1
Nourishing Egg and Vinegar Hair Mask – Do It Yourself
Honey and Olive Oil Homemade Hair Mask
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
How To Fix Damaged Hair
Dandruff Busting, Hair Hydrating DIY Hair Mask and Conditioner
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Green Tea and Egg Hair Mask for Soft Hair: DIY