Hiiii Ladies 🙂
How are you all doing? I hope everyone is fine 🙂 . Today I am going to share a very effective face pack containing neem powder, gram flour and tea tree oil. I usually get pimples during summer due to excessive sweating and oily skin and I think most girls face the same problem. To avoid pimples and their unsightly scars, is the most difficult thing in our lives 🙁 . So today I’ll share this wonderful face pack recipe which will not only remove pimples and their scars but also lighten your skin by removing sun-tan for sure 🙂 . My mom shared this recipe with me and I have been using it from ages 😀 . So, let’s start with the recipe.
Things you need:
- Neem powder
- Gram flour
- Tea-tree oil (If you don’t have tea-tree oil, you can add turmeric instead).
- Rose water
- A mixing bowl and spoon
1. Take a glass bowl and add 2 tsp gram flour (besan).
2. Then add 2 tsp of neem powder into it.
3. Add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil or ½ tsp of turmeric.
4. Add required amount of rose water to make a smooth paste.
5. That’s it you are done. Apply the paste all over your face and neck. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Pat dry your face and apply a light moisturizer. You can also apply it on your hands and legs too.
- Neem is extremely beneficial for skin. Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, it’s very helpful for oily and acne prone skin. It removes acne, blackheads, blemishes and helps in clearing various skin diseases too. It exfoliates dead skin, removes impurities and tightens up pores.
- Gram flour helps in cleansing skin effectively. It also removes tan, fights pimple, lightens skin and helps in reducing face oil.
- Tea tree oil is known for its healing quality. And it works for treating pimples and its scars and other skin problems.
You can use this mask twice a week and will notice the difference for sure. 🙂
I hope you all would like it. Take care Angels. 🙂
Image Source: 1.
DIY Face Pack for Removing Scars
DIY: Aloe Vera Face Pack for Glowing Skin
Saffron+Yogurt+Gram Flour Anti-Tan Face Pack: DIY
DIY Papaya Face Packs for Dry Skinned Beauties
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
DIY Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth) Face Pack
Antioxidant + Age-Defying Face Pack: DIY
Potato & Fuller’s Earth Face Mask: DIY
How To Make Neem and Tulsi Face Pack Powder – Do It Yourself
Do-It-Yourself: Purify Your Skin With Rice Water, Gram Flour And Honey Face Pack
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review