Today I’m sharing another of my favourite face spritz. This one is just so awesome, you need to try it out. Not only does it smell good, it cools your skin and refreshes it too. Plus who doesn’t love something cool in the summers? Let’s get started with the simple DIY!
1. Boil the water and allow it to cool completely. You do not want germs on your face right? Hence this step is pretty compulsory.
2. Now, if you have dry skin, do add in 10 drops of almond oil or any other oil like coconut oil. For combination skin, you may prefer to skip this step or add in just 2-3 drops of the oil. For normal skin, you may add 5 drops of oil.
3. Add in 5 drops of vitamin E oil. If you don’t have Vitamin E oil, add a few extra drops of almond oil, as it is rich in Vitamin E.
4. Now for cool fragrance, add 5 drops of peppermint essential oil. If you are a peppermint fragrance lover, you can add 2-3 drops extra.
5. Mix it well and pour into a spray container.
6. Tada! Your cooling mist is ready to be popped into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. As I always say, yet some people like my mom don’t want to listen; please start off with a clean face!
2. Now spritz the mist all over your face and neck and let it do its work for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Either wash it off using cold water or pat dry your skin with a dry towel.
Benefits of this DIY:
Peppermint Essential Oil:
1. It acts as a stress reliever and calms your down.
2. It keeps acne at bay
3. It acts as a natural toner and gives you flawless skin if used daily.
4. Hydrates burnt skin and soothes it too.
Almond Oil/Vitamin E oil:
1. Makes skin look healthier.
2. Helps to reduce dark circles and also reduces tan.
3. Removes traces of any leftover makeup.
4. Hydrates and nourishes your skin well.
5. Makes you skin soft, supple and radiant.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Best Facial Mists Available in India
FabIndia Lemongrass Facial Spray
Fab India Bitter Orange Facial Spray
The Nature’s Co Rose Hydrating Facial Mist
How To Make Orange Facial Spray: Do It Yourself
Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
How To Make Refreshing Face Spray/Facial Mist at Home
DIY – Lemon and Peppermint Refreshing Breath Spray/Mouthwash