DIY Rose and Coconut Lip Scrub for Soft and Pink Lips
Hey friends, I am back with another post and it is about coconut and rose lip scrub. Everyone wish for soft and pink lips. However, there are many lip scrubs available in the market which claims to make your lips smooth and soft but fail to do so. Because, skin should be your primary concern, you should opt for home made scrub which pampers your lips and make them look luscious. So find out how to make your own lip scrub at home.
• Rose petals
• Coconut oil
• Take one cup of sugar and add 10-12 spoons of coconut oil to it.
• Transfer the mixture into a blender.
• Now add half cup of coconut oil.
• Now add 10-12 petals of rose into the mixture.
• Blend all the ingredients well to get a smooth scrub.
• If needed, you can add few drops of your favourite essential oil.
• Use this every day to get soft and plump lips
Benefits of coconut oil:
• It helps to soften your lips.
• Helps to remove dead cells.
• Keeps your lips moisturized for a longer period.
• Prevents blackening of lips.
Benefits of sugar:
• Helps to get rid of the dry flakes.
• Helps to get rid of dead cells.
• Maintains hydration on lips.
Benefits of rose:
• Helps to keep your lips supple.
• Gives you natural pink looking lips.
• Gives you soft and moisturized lips.
• Prevents bacterial infection on skin.
Best Lip Scrubs For Soft and Smooth Lips
Lip Scrub for Pigmented Lips: Do It Yourself
DIY Lip Scrub for Cracked and Pigmented Lips
How to make Lip Plumping Lip Scrub at Home
How To Get Supple and Soft Lips All Day Long
How To Make Lips Pink Naturally