Who doesn’t adore beachy waves? I know, I do! We spend so much time curling our hair to get that perfect look, but how much time is taken by these curls to get ruined? For my hair, it would take probably less than 2 hours. You can blame the humidity for that! So, I looked up for some solution to retain my curls, and after some research, I came up with this sea salt spray. Let’s see how to make your curls last longer!
• Sea salt
• Lemon juice
1. In about a cup of water, dissolve the Epsom salt.
2. Then, add a pinch of sea salt and mix it.
3. Add some aloe vera gel, a few drops of Almond oil and lemon juice. Mix this properly.
4. Finally, add in the essential oil.
5. Mix it properly and transfer it to a spray bottle.
6. Shake the bottle well before using it.
1. Make sure to spray it on the length of your hair. It is better not to spray it on the scalp as the oil in it might make your scalp oily.
2. You can substitute the almond oil with any oil such as coconut oil, olive oil etc.
3. Lavender Essential oil can be substituted with Tea tree oil too.
DIY : Anti-Pigmentation Lip Pack
Diy Milk And Amla Face Pack For Younger Looking Skin
DIY: Homemade Overnight Hair Mask
4 Green Beauty DIY Recipes
Oil Cleansing Method: DIY
St Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash
Lush Big Sea Salt Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Osis+ Loopy Form Curl Cream – 2 Form
MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
FX Special Effects Curls Up Curl Reviving Mousse
TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl Spray