We all want frizzless, shiny, smooth hair but sometimes, we don’t have time for a long hair care routine, and want some quick solution for those usual hair problems. We all know that egg is the best conditioning ingredient for hair and I use egg for my hair a lot. Today’s quick recipe is made with egg, but I included some new ingredients with it, to make it stronger. Let’s jump into the Details.
You will need:
• Egg: The egg contains all the major essential vitamins, that makes hair glossy, shiny and smooth. It acts as the best hair condition agent. It contains proteins that promote hair growth and makes hair strong. Egg yolk also prevents hair breakage and control hair loss. Egg helps to improve hair texture and gives best nutrition for hair.
• Coconut Water: The nutrients present in coconut water, helps to maintain the hair health and promote hair growth as well as adds huge shine to hair. It also known as a great hair conditioning ingredient that makes hair soft and bouncy.
• Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, that helps eliminating dandruff from scalp as well as conditions scalp smoothly. It reduces frizzy rough texture and provides a decent shine to hair. It also controls hair fall and makes hair strong. It is also a great ingredient for hair growth.
• Tomato: Tomato contains so many nutrients like Vitamin A, B, C, and E that are great to provide healthy hair. It adds shine to hair and makes hair soft and smooth. It also controls frizz and make them manageable. Most importantly it controls hair fall too.
1. First you need one egg in a bowl and blend egg smoothly in a thin texture.
2. Now add 1 spoon of lemon juice to it.
3. Next prepare some tomato juice and add that in the bowl. Mix all the ingredients nicely with a hand blender.
4. Take some fresh coconut water and add ½ cup of coconut water to that mixture. Combine them nicely.
5. Your hair mask is ready to use now.
• As it is a very thin mask, so put this mask in a good spray bottle with a help of a strainer.
• Comb your hair smoothly and make sure there are no knots left.
• Now start to spray the mask from your root to tip, and gently massage it.
• Now you can cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 30min, you can increase your time also.
• After that, shampoo your hair normally and apply some essential oil, to avoid that bad smell of egg.
This hair mask, contains all the good ingredients and it provides that ultimate hydration to hair. My hair becomes soft and smooth instantly after using this. This hair mask adds lots of volume to my limp hair and makes hair silky bouncy. It adds some good shine to rough hair as well as makes hair healthy. It controls frizzy hair. My hair feels so smooth and soft after trying this. I love this mask and it is very easy to use it. You can definitely notice lot of changes like me. Hope you enjoy this recipe.
Top 10 Conditioners for Frizzy Hair
DIY Moisturizing Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair
DIY All-Natural Hair Serum for Frizzy Hair!
How to Tame Frizzy Hair – Top Tips
Nourishing Egg and Vinegar Hair Mask – Do It Yourself
Best Hair Serums For Frizzy Hair
Honey and Olive Oil Homemade Hair Mask