WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Skin Type: Oily and Sensitive
Two weeks ago, my regular night cream have finished and I needed a good night cream for my oily skin. I am still waiting for that new cream to deliver. But, I can’t skip night cream in these two weeks, so I prepared a new DIY night cream. I didn’t expect that it will turn an amazing one but now I can totally feel that it is a wonderful skin repairing night cream, that works perfect for all skin types. It is super easy to make. Let’s jump into the details.
You will need:
1. Aloe Vera Gel: Use normal Aloe Vera gel that suits best on your skin.
2. Vitamin E gel or Oil.
• For oil free night cream: Use light weight Vitamin E oil.
• For hydrating Night Cream: Use Vitamin E Capsule’s Gel.
• For super moisturizing cream: Use Vitamin E Gel+ Almond Oil
3. Essential oils:
• For oily skin- Lemon, Orange, Tea Tree, Lime and Lavender.
• For Normal Skin: Rose, Carrot Seed, Patchouli Lavender, and Orange.
• For Dry Skin: Avocado, Sandalwood, Jojoba, Rosemary, and Frankincense.
1. Take 1 ½ table spoon of Aloe Vera Gel in a clean bowl. Lightly stir that gel.
2. Now, add Vitamin E gel. I prefer hydrating night cream, not oil free so I used one Vitamin E capsule for my oily skin. If you want extra moisturisation add more.
3. Mix these ingredients smoothly, until the mixture change its color lightly.
4. Next add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil and 4 drops of Lavender oil into that bowl. (Don’t add extra lemon oil, excess amount might burn your skin)
5. Combine all the ingredients nicely till they mix properly and gel turns into a light green creamy gel.
6. Your night cream is ready now.
7. Store it in a small jar. You can use it for 2-3months. When you use it for the first time, then my suggestion is to make small amount. I prepared 10ml product and it nicely lasts 20days for me.
• Clean your face normally and use your toner. Then, apply this night cream all over your face and neck. Gently massage it and have a nice sleep.
• Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera, is great to provide hydration to skin and it repairs damaged skin. It works amazing as a night repairing cream, that helps to provides fresh youthful clear skin in the next morning. It also helps to reduce acne and dark spot.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E, is a skin saver ingredient for all skin type. It provides deep hydration and makes skin super moisturized. It is rich in antioxidant, so it helps to skin breathe nicely. It is actually a skin repairing ingredient, that works on blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines and spot. It provides a smooth rejuvenating clear skin.
• Lemon Oil: Lemon oil provides a fresh clear skin. It is good for oily skin that act as a nice antiseptic and it keeps skin fresh and also provides a nice relaxation to the tired skin.
• Lavender Oil: This oil has the most beautiful relaxing smell, that helps to provide great sleep and it also control acne and reduce their spot. It fights against so many skin problems to rejuvenate skin and makes skin clear.
I have been using this night cream over 2 weeks now and it works amazing on my oily skin. It feels light and gets absorb quickly into skin. It leaves a non-sticky, non-oily super hydrating texture and my skin feels so soft. It never irritated my skin and never broke me out. It actually helps to provide a fresh smooth clear skin. It repairs my skin texture and makes skin healthy. I have few dark spots around my cheeks and they are fading after using this. All the ingredients are super hydrating for skin and they work on various skin problems. I really notice that it rejuvenates my skin and makes it youthful. I hope you enjoy this easy recipe. Prepare this cream according to your skin cream.
DIY Egg Sheet Mask for Glowing Skin
Dr. Organic Vitamin E Pure Oil Complex
L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Youth Boosting Night Cream
DIY Sheet Mask with Kiwi and Pomegranate for Radiant Skin
DIY Sweet Lime and Tulsi Tea Sheet Mask for Clear And Spotless Skin
L’Oreal Youth Code Youth Booster Serum
DIY 10 Minutes Hand and Nail Care at Home