I made this amazing face pack a few days back and was blown away by how smooth and clear my skin looked. This face pack is a scrub-mask, suited for all skin types, except those having bad bouts of breakouts. This contains three amazing ingredients and will work miracles in the coming winters if you want hydrated and clear skin. Also, I would especially recommend this exfoliating pack for mature skin as this is not abrasive and the ingredients can help in combating signs of ageing. Now that I have you intrigued, here’s recipe for you lovely ladies.
• Almond powder: 1 tablespoon
You can grind almonds and store it in a container. I use almonds with the skin intact. You can wash and dry them, grind them so as to get a coarse or fine powder (totally depends on how you like it).
• Honey: 1 teaspoon (roughly)
• Orange: 1 fresh slice
• Take 1 tablespoon of almond powder in a bowl.
• Squeeze a fresh orange slice completely.
• Add 1 teaspoon of honey.
• Mix well. You can add more honey if you get a very coarse mixture.
How to Use:
• Wash your face with lukewarm water and let it dry for a couple of minutes.
• Apply on your face and neck. I find it better to apply using my fingers, as the face pack brush doesn’t dispense the mixture uniformly and the particles tend to stick to the brush.
• Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
• Wash off with lukewarm water. Massage in gentle circular motions. Concentrate on problem areas like nose and chin.
• Pat dry your face and follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
The three ingredients don’t need any introduction. Almond powder is the star ingredient in this exfoliating mask. Almonds are rich in nutrients like vitamins, proteins and minerals and acts as a superfood for the skin. Badam has been used in traditional beauty recipes to beautify skin. Almond revitalizes and nourishes skin. It is well recognized for its properties to lighten and brighten skin. If you have dull, lacklustre complexion, this pack can remove layers of dead cells and give you clear glowing skin. Almond is super effective in reducing signs of ageing and can prevent wrinkles.
Honey is a humectant which helps to restore moisture to the skin. It is suited for all skin types, it softens and smoothes skin while working on blemishes and pigmentation too. Charged with antioxidants, it slows down the ageing process and gives a natural radiance.
Citric acid present in orange can lighten scars and blemishes. It drastically improves skin tone and makes your complexion fair and even toned, without any harmful chemicals. It also helps to protect the skin from sun damage and pollution.
This pack can help in removing stubborn tan and blemishes to give you the smooth, clear skin you crave for. It doesn’t dry out your face nor cause irritation to any skin type. Use this and don’t forget to thank me!
DIY Sweet Lime and Turmeric Brightening Sheet Mask
DIY – 3 Ingredients Face Mask for Glowing Skin
DIY- Skin Brightening Face Mask with Oats & Turmeric
DIY Gelatin Peel Off Mask to Remove Blackheads, Whiteheads and Unwanted Hair
DIY Homemade Organic Anti-Ageing Botox Face Mask
DIY Baking Soda and Oatmeal Face Mask for Dull Skin
DIY Sweet Lime and Tulsi Tea Sheet Mask for Clear And Spotless Skin
DIY- Brightening Eye-Mask with Sweet Lime and Banana
The Body Shop Sweet Lime Body Butter
DIY Wild Turmeric and Milk Skin Whitening Pack