Today, we would be talking about how to make a hydrating mask using Yoghurt and Rice flour. This hydrating mask can be used by everyone as it helps in keeping your skin moist, supple and hydrating.
So, let’s start with the process.
• 2-3 spoons of Rice flour.
• A small amount of Yoghurt.
• 2 spoons of Honey.
Step 1: Take 2-3 spoons of Yoghurt.
Step 2: Now mix some Rice flour to the mixture.
Step 3: Add 2-3 spoons of Honey to the mixture.
Step 4: Mix all the ingredients well.
Step 5: Apply this paste on your face and massage in circular motion.
Step 6: Wash off with cold water.
Benefits of using Yoghurt and Rice flour Hydrating Face Mask:
Yoghurt and Rice flour hydrating mask are good to be used for all types of skin. You should be using this mask in order to keep your skin hydrated, supple and smooth. Due to the presence of honey in the mask, it helps to maintain the pH level of your skin. Rice flour helps to pull out the dirt from the skin and yoghurt helps to treat open pores. You should use this mask every day before going to bed to keep your skin moist and smooth.
Benefits of Yoghurt:
- Helps to prevents wrinkles on the face.
- Fades away the fine lines and works as an anti-aging ingredient.
- Gives you smooth and supple skin.
- Keeps your skin hydrated.
- Removes the dead skin from the face.
- Helps to tighten the pores.
Benefits of Honey:
- Helps to treat dark circle problems.
- Fades away the dark spots and acne spots on face.
- Gives you blemish free skin.
- Gives you fresh and glowing face.
- Helps to boost your complexion.
Benefits of Rice Flour:
- Helps to treat open pores.
- Gives you smooth and glowing skin.
- Helps to improve your complexion.
- Helps to pull out the toxins and dirt from the skin.
- Gives you a fair and clear skin tone.
DIY Beauty Potion – Skin Serum for Those Lazy Days!
DIY Easy Steps To Remove Blackheads and Nose Pigmentation Quickly
Skin Whitening Oats Face Pack: DIY
DIY – Yoghurt and Cinnamon Hair Cream for Strong and Shiny Hair
Schwarzkopf Supersoft Yoghurt and Lime Smoothie Conditioner
Superdrug Yoghurt Smoothie Mask
Homemade Natural Anti-Tan Face Pack with Rice Flour
Multi-Benefit Homemade Rice Flour Scrub
Easy Rice Powder Face Scrub – Do It Yourself
Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydra Source Aloe Hydrating Conditioner
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Keracnyl Triple Action Face Mask
2 thoughts on “DIY – Yoghurt and Rice Flour Hydrating Face Mask”
Definitely gonna try this !! 🙂
Sure Suguna. Hope it works for you 🙂