WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Dolce Gabbana Lipstick Goddess Review, Swatch
• PRODUCT DETAILS
Dolce&Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick offers intense colour with rich moisture for long-lasting seductive lips. Embrace your mood with an array of feminine shades, from delicate nudes to vibrant reds.
• RECOMMENDED FOR
Created for the woman desiring long-lasting lip colour in a wide palette of shades.
- • BENEFITS
– Long-lasting lip colour
– Rich moisturizers and intense pigments retain moisture without feeling oily
– Delicately scented with Dolce&Gabbana’s signature powdery rose fragrance
– Available in an array of colours, from vibrant reds to delicate nudes and soft pinks.
Price : USD 33/ Rs 2,000 approx
My Experience with Dolce Gabbana Goddess 140 Lipstick
I picked up a few neutral shades this time because I am always attracted to brights. This time I just stopped and paid attention to lovely warmer n*de shades. The Goddess 140 from Dolce Gabbana especially caught my attention. It is a rose brown neutral shade and looked sooo perfect for upcoming winters. I imagine wearing it with my neutral eye makeup looks, scarf around my neck, a mug of coffee and this perfect color on lips. Seriously! 😀
The lipstick itself turned out to be brilliant.
- The packaging is this luxurious all gold casing. The lipstick has the signature ‘DG’ engraved on it.
- The texture of lipstick is creamy and it goes on smoothly.
- There is a creamy finish to the lipstick.
- The pigmentation is medium but can be built up to a full opaque color.
- The color ‘Goddess’ in general is a gorgeous shade for most Indian skin tones.
- It does not dry out the lips or settle in fine lines. It is quite a comfortable wear lip color.
- No weird taste. Has a prominent rosy fragrance. It does not bother me at all. I quite like it.
- The staying power was good 5 hours straight and I could still see the color on the lips. It faded just fine- not patches nothing.
- It is available in 46 shades. Incredible!
- It does not bleed or smudge.
- Sadly not available in India at the moment. 🙁
Overall, I sooooo love this lipstick. I wish I had picked up more from this range. It’s the kind of texture that you want to keep going back to. It’s very classic, an old school kind of a lipstick and you know it would never fail you. It looks so perfect as long as it is on your lips.
Highly recommend it . 🙂
Rating : 4.9/5
This is how it looks on me. I was playing with Lakme white iconic Kajal yesterday so that’s on the yes.
Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana Review
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue For Women Eau De Toilette
Dolce and Gabbana L’eau The One Eau de Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Review
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent Review
Street Wear Stay On Mineral Eye Shadow – Goddess
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer