Dolce Gabbana Lipstick Goddess Review, Swatch
• PRODUCT DETAILS
Dolce&Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick offers intense colour with rich moisture for long-lasting seductive lips. Embrace your mood with an array of feminine shades, from delicate nudes to vibrant reds.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• RECOMMENDED FOR
Created for the woman desiring long-lasting lip colour in a wide palette of shades.
- • BENEFITS
– Long-lasting lip colour
– Rich moisturizers and intense pigments retain moisture without feeling oily
– Delicately scented with Dolce&Gabbana’s signature powdery rose fragrance
– Available in an array of colours, from vibrant reds to delicate nudes and soft pinks.
Price : USD 33/ Rs 2,000 approx
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My Experience with Dolce Gabbana Goddess 140 Lipstick
I picked up a few neutral shades this time because I am always attracted to brights. This time I just stopped and paid attention to lovely warmer n*de shades. The Goddess 140 from Dolce Gabbana especially caught my attention. It is a rose brown neutral shade and looked sooo perfect for upcoming winters. I imagine wearing it with my neutral eye makeup looks, scarf around my neck, a mug of coffee and this perfect color on lips. Seriously! 😀
The lipstick itself turned out to be brilliant.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- The packaging is this luxurious all gold casing. The lipstick has the signature ‘DG’ engraved on it.
- The texture of lipstick is creamy and it goes on smoothly.
- There is a creamy finish to the lipstick.
- The pigmentation is medium but can be built up to a full opaque color.
- The color ‘Goddess’ in general is a gorgeous shade for most Indian skin tones.
- It does not dry out the lips or settle in fine lines. It is quite a comfortable wear lip color.
- No weird taste. Has a prominent rosy fragrance. It does not bother me at all. I quite like it.
- The staying power was good 5 hours straight and I could still see the color on the lips. It faded just fine- not patches nothing.
- It is available in 46 shades. Incredible!
- It does not bleed or smudge.
- Sadly not available in India at the moment. 🙁
Overall, I sooooo love this lipstick. I wish I had picked up more from this range. It’s the kind of texture that you want to keep going back to. It’s very classic, an old school kind of a lipstick and you know it would never fail you. It looks so perfect as long as it is on your lips.
Highly recommend it . 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Rating : 4.9/5
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
This is how it looks on me. I was playing with Lakme white iconic Kajal yesterday so that’s on the yes.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana Review
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue For Women Eau De Toilette
Dolce and Gabbana L’eau The One Eau de Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Review
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent Review
Street Wear Stay On Mineral Eye Shadow – Goddess
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer