WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Dolce&Gabbana Luminous Cheek Colour enlivens the face with subtle luminosity for a healthy, fresh glow. Ideal for contouring or adding a pop of colour.
Perfect for those seeking a healthy glow or a pop of colour. Suitable for all skin types.
- Powder blush
- Moisturisers and antioxidants give a fresh dewy appearance
- Perfect for contouring or adding a pop of colour
- Includes a portable brush for on-the-go application
- Available in 13 shades
Price : USD 45 / Rs 2700 approx
My Experience with Dolce & Gabbana Rose Blush:
Dolce & Gabbana has nailed it when it comes to cheek products. I am obsessed with their sunshine bronzer already and this blush has been my most used blush in past month.
It is a dusty rose color and OMG! what a flattering shade for warm Indian skin tones. I mean I might have some 20-30 blushes but I just can’t stop using this one. The color, the texture and the feel are all perfect.
- The packaging is a golden casing. There is a big mirror fixed inside. A velvet pouch and a soft small brush brush comes along with it.
- There is ‘Dolce & Gabbana’ engraved on the blush. I have used it so much already that the engraving is pretty much faded now. 😛
- The blush is perfectly matte without being chalky. It is not the glowy kind of a blush but it does not look flat as well. A satin matte kind of a finish is what you could expect from this.
- The blush goes on smoothly and stays on all day long. It does not go patchy at all.
- It is not the most buttery smooth blush but it is quite smooth. And it does its job very well.
- It does not accentuate the pores and looks very natural on skin.
- The pigmentation is medium to buildable. And it builds up beautifully without looking cakey.
- Has never caused any breakout.
- The shade is a an excellent shade for day time but for evening it definitley needs a bit of help from the highlighter. The color is soooo beautiful and appropriate for office goers. The color instantly adds life to the face.
Overall, I LOVEEE this blush a lot. I have tried using it it various blush brushes and it works with just everything. Infact the brush that comes along with it also works fine. Highly , highly recommended. It is not available in India at the moment but give it a shot when you are travelling. You won’t be disappointed. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Dolce Gabbana Sunshine The Bronzer Review, Swatch, Fotd
Dolce Gabbana Goddess 140 Lipstick Review, Swatch
Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana Review
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue For Women Eau De Toilette
Dolce and Gabbana L’eau The One Eau de Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Review
Lakme Earth Rose Blush Trio – Review, Photos, Swatches
Revlon Powder Blush – Smoky Rose
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush 39 Rose Mandarine Review
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil