WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Dove Cream Oil Rosewood and Cocoa Body Wash Review
About the Product:
• Dove beauty care shower cream oil rosewood and fragrance.
• Dove oil and shower creamy shower wash.
• Deeply hydrating – not heavy luxuriously-pampering body wash.
Hello lovelies, I am in the oily face and normal body category. I picked this Dove body wash after seeing rosewood and cocoa on it. I have used something earlier by Dove with cocoa on it and it was great fun using it. It was a lotion as far as I can remember.
Price: 250 rupees from the local store.
I doubt because this is one of the products they import and is not in the regular line of Dove products in India. It has the usual one fourth cream claims by Dove and rest, I can’t read anything on the bottle. I do not understand the language. You can see in the pictures if you do, please let me know. Good thing: The list of ingredients mentioned at the back is in English.
What Does the Product Claim:
Has oils, moisture, luxuriously pampering and few heavy words.
My Take on Dove Cream Oil Rosewood and Cocoa Body Wash:
Well, this is good. After I got it, I used it once and kept it aside. Why because this is a total winter body wash. This leaves my skin much moisturised and kind of creamy, not bad, but good creamy. As I feel I could use more gel based, citrus stuff for this part of the year, I am okay with keeping this aside until winters. I would love to use it in winters when my skin needs that extra moisture.
Pros of Dove Cream Oil Rosewood and Cocoa Body Wash:
• Huge quantity for the price I picked it up for.
• Smells like cocoa and I am so hungry after shower every time I use this.
• Moisturising, dry skin ladies would love this to death as they might not even need their lotion.
• Right price.
• Will last me all winter.
• Dove always has a good thing to offer.
• Not slippery moisturising, it’s genuinely moisturising, lotion like.
• All ingredients mentioned.
• Big bottle.
• Even though I am normal skin, this doesn’t leave me with the eww over-moisturised feeling, just smooth skin after shower.
Cons of Dove Cream Oil Rosewood and Cocoa Body Wash:
• Makes me hungry after shower, chocolate hungry because of the cocoa in it.
Rating: 4 on 5!
Dove Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Dove Body Silk Cream
Dove Supreme Fine Silk Beauty Cream Wash
Dove Beauty Body Wash
Lotus Herbals Lip Colour Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Lotion
Marks and Spencer Cocoa Bean Body Butter
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter
Victoria’s Secret Romantic Wish Exhilarating Body Wash
Khadi Herbal Face & Body Wash Sandalwood & Honey
Olay Body Wash – Spa Exfoliating Ribbons
Lux Body Wash in Soft Luxury and Uplifting Firm
Victoria’s Secret Spa : Body Wash, Scrub, Lotion
Fabindia Citrus Lemon Body Wash
Dove Go Fresh Energize Grapefruit and Lemongrass Body Wash