WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Easy Beauty Tips With Potatoes
Potato is perhaps the most useful vegetable you can think of! It helps you in times when you are in no mood to prepare an elaborate dish. It is very easily available throughout the year and you can cook easy dishes for everyday meals with potatoes without having to devote much time. But can it be equally helpful for your beauty needs? Well, if you are wondering about it, let me tell you that you can take care of beauty problems easily with the help of potatoes! The best part is that you are saved from shelling out too much money because potatoes are not at all expensive during normal times.
Beauty Tips With Potatoes For Eyes:
• For treating dark circles: If dark circles are bothering you too much, all you need to do is to cut a raw potato in slices and use them in the simplest way possible. Lie down, shut your eyes, place the potato slices on your closed eyes and stay in that posture for about fifteen minutes. Do it everyday to see your dark circles disappear slowly but steadily.
• For soothing tired eyes: If your eyes feel tired and nothing seems to help, just place potato slices on your eyes and rest awhile. Your eyes will be soothed and you would have a fresh feeling.
• For curing eye-infection: Potatoes are known to be excellent for treating mild eye infection. Potatoes have drying properties as well as disinfectant properties that help to do away with eye infections. Freshly grated potatoes should be wrapped in a piece of clean cheesecloth and placed on eyes. This has to be done regularly till the infection is cured. However, it is advised that you consult with the doctor before resorting to this remedy.
• For treating eye bags: Eye bags look ugly and I know that you can go to any extent to get rid of them. Try cutting potato in thin slices. Wash your eyes with lukewarm water and then place a few thin slices (or a thick slice) of potato over eyes. Rest for ten minutes and then, remove the slices. Wash your face after that. For best results, this needs to be done three times a week.
Beauty Tips With Potatoes For Skin:
• For preventing wrinkles: Since potato has anti-wrinkling properties, washing your face with potato juice everyday helps to prevent wrinkles and impart glow to your skin.
• For treating sunburns: If you are suffering from sunburns, apply potato juice or grated potato to the affected areas and this would work wonders.
• For treating blemishes: Are you worried about facial blemishes? Apply cool potato juice on them regularly and they would vanish.
• For getting smooth skin: Applying grated potato regularly and allowing it to stay for thirty minutes can be effective in lightening your skin tone and making your skin smooth. It is also good for controlling excess sebum.
Potato Face Mask Recipes:
• Potato-Lemon Mask (for normal skin): Squeeze out the juice from grated potato. Mix one spoon of potato juice with half-a-spoon of lemon juice. Apply it on your face with the help of cotton and let it stay for ten minutes. It is suitable for normal skin type.
• Potato-Fuller’s Earth Mask (for oily skin): Mix one spoon of Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) with one spoon of potato juice. Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry. Rinse first with lukewarm water and then, with cold water.
• Potato-Milk Powder Mask (for dry skin): Boil potato (without peeling the potato skin) and crush it with a spoon. Let it cool. Add two spoon of milk powder and a spoon of almond oil. Apply this pack on your face to cater to the needs of dry skin.
15 Budget Beauty Tips
Daily Beauty Tips: Home-made Beauty Products
Daily Beauty Tips : Open Pores
Homemade Skin Brightener : Daily Beauty Tips
Homemade Aloe Vera Anti Blemish Serum
Clarins Blemish Control