I suddenly realized I haven’t done an eye tutorial in a long while and thought of doing one today – enough of being lazy! This is a super easy and quick eye look that I wear quite often and can be done in 5 minutes flat. I love sporting this look because its bright and suits brown eyes a lot – okay enough BS – I love this look because its got purple in it ;P
The best part is – it requires very few colors and can be done using 1-2 brushes only and needs little or no blending.
Here are the things that I have used:
1. MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow.
3. Mr. Blue Eyeshadow from the Covergirl Palette – the color on the extreme left in the pic above for lining.
5. ELF Pencil brush, Ambika Pillai eye shadow brush, MAC 217 (this is really not required as the look doesn’t need much blending, but I used it because I love it).
So, here it goes:
1. Prime your eyes using a concealer and an eye primer. I have not used any primer or concealer in the picture, but usually, I use MAC Painterly.
2. Line your eyes thickly using a bright blue eyeshadow or eye pencil – whatever you are comfortable with. I have used an eyeshadow from one of my palettes here, but usually, I just use a blue eye pencil from Revlon. You can define the shape as you want – winged, following the natural shape of your eyes, double edged, fishtail etc.
3. Next, just apply any purple eyeshadow by patting it on your entire eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush. Simply cover the entire lid except the part where you have lined your eyes.
4. Apply a shimmery highlighter on your brow bone and draw it towards the inner corner of your eye like I have done in the pic. Try and use a shimmery highlighter here, as the rest of the shades are matte.
5. Apply your favorite mascara and ta-da – you are all set!
6. Finished look 😀
You may or may not smudge the blue liner – I have smudged it slightly using a pencil brush because I always smudge my kajal/liner 😀
Here are some more pics of the EOTD:
Hope you guys liked it and some of you will give it a shot. Can’t wait to hear your comments about this EOTD 😀
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial