Easy Grooming Tips For Women
All of us have been bestowed with the gift of beauty, but most often, we tend to lose that natural glow of the skin due to our lifestyle, hectic schedule, stress, unhealthy food, pollution and may other such external as well as internal factors. Hence, it becomes more essential for us to take care of our skin as we begin to age. You need not wait to be 25 or 30 years to begin your beauty and hair care regime, in fact the earlier you start, the better results you will get. Of course begin with only the naturally available materials at the very onset. Here are a few tips which can help you to attain and boost that natural softness and supple nature of your skin, enjoy reading 🙂
1. Do not depend on makeup for every petty occasion. Keep a casual outing as casual as possible with light or no makeup at all. Put on some kajal with some vitamin enriched lip color and a good sunscreen with adequate SPF, and that should do it for the day. Some people tend to wear makeup even to the departmental stores. Avoid doing that. Let your skin breath as healthy skin is more desirable than a makeup overloaded unhealthy skin.
2. Cleansing-toning-moisturizing should be followed as a routine. Exfoliating your skin with a mild scrub at least twice a week is a must. Do not ignore your body in the process. It also requires equal care. Homemade beauty products are the best options to maintain that natural glow without damaging the skin in the long run.
Make your own facial scrub with one tablespoon sugar, one tablespoon baking soda and the half tablespoon fresh lemon or orange juice. Honey can be added for the moisturizing effect. For a relaxing body scrub, prepare a mixture of rice flour and milk which hasn’t been boiled yet.
3. For all those curly haired beauties, battling with your hair every morning is a tedious task. To avoid this, comb your hair every night before you go to bed. Tie it into tight braids to avoid the tangles. Simply loosen the braids the next day, apply some mousse and get gorgeous with those manageable natural waves.
4. When it comes to our physical appearance, almost all of us at one time or the other are concerned about how we look. Not that all of us are blessed with celestial figures, but what you can do to give your natural beauty an instant boost is by dressing according to your body type. Wear what you are comfortable in and not what others are wearing. Staying comfy with yourself is extremely vital to your appearance as a whole.
5. If you have to move out frequently, tanning can reduce your natural charm in the long run. Always use a good sunscreen before you move out, even if its isn’t sunny. As a home remedy, you can apply pure aloe vera gel to remove the tan, wash it off after 20 minutes. This is beneficial for puffy skin as well and gives you a radiant glow.
Hope these simple tips are helpful to you, until next time, be natural and keep glowing 🙂
Image Source: 1
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
28 thoughts on “Easy Grooming Tips For Women”
wow very nice
:)) I do depend on makeup all the time tho 😛
Good morning Neha.. u already are blessed with such lovely skin tone and texture.. 🙂 🙂
hi amropalli this is a great article really! i was born with beautiful skin and hair! Lost most of the charm due to my heyper active scholing and college days! Started late by I am rigorous with my skin and hair care regime and ti really shows off! Thanks very much for the aloe gel tip will try it out for sure!
yes Sandhya.. I faced the same situations.. since the time I had to move out for my job.. I started noticing the changes in my skin, hair. these tips really helped me a lot since the past 1 year.. so thought to sharing these with you as well 🙂 🙂
Nice reminders 🙂
Thanks TA 🙂
Nice article Amropali…
I have one question here, sleeping with tight braids won’t cause hair fall?
why moderation here 🙁
Rescuing Sweta 🙂
nice one 🙂 fr sure aloe vera removes tan so good and keep skin healthy 🙂 i use after every outing…. 🙂
yes Gowme it does wonders on tanned skin.. the fresh one is even better.. but i got this pure gel from Kodaikanal and this is also much effective 🙂
Thanks a lot…these tips are really true to the core!
You are most welcome Neha 🙂
really gr88 tips…i prefer no makeup days more coz with makeup i tend to be mre conscious…
same here Sakhi.. I try to limit make up only for special occasions.. on regular days I move out only with some kajal, vitamin e- lotion and some lippy.. that’s it 🙂
Thanks Amu for your tips and I am always using aloe vera in every morning with red lentils to avoid tan. But I was in doubt somewhere that is it good to use it everyday?? But now I am relaxed though I never put make up just kajal, lipstick and body lotion applied and I am done 🙂 Thanks!
Yes Shilpa.. undoubtedly u can use aloe vera gel regularly, but I think you should limit the use of red lentils to 1-2 times a week. That should be enough coz it tends to dry up the skin and may reduce the natural oil content of your skin extensively 🙂
Ohh as I have sensitive skin, If I apply any cream I get pimples and acne within few hrs 🙁 So I am applying tomatoes pulp, aloe vera (plant gel) and red lentils in every morning.. Is it fine or if I will use only aloe vera gel and tomatoes pulp daily is good? I want a clear and glowing skin coz I am not a makeup person…
Sorry for lots of questions 🙁
Very nice tips dear… I am already dumbo in make up skill, so naturally am no make up person.. :p but now I can co-relate ur beautiful figure n skin with this post.. 🙂 dats ur secret behind glowing hmmmm.. 🙂
OMG!! that’s a huge complement.. I am overwhelmed.. Thanks a lot Neetu 🙂 🙂 :blush: :blush:
Cool Tips Amropali 🙂
No wonder you look lovely all the time! 🙂
Loved the tips! 🙂
excellent tips! very well put together! 🙂 i know how important a sunscreen is esp… i was lazy about it some time back but now I’ve realized what an adverse effect it has, no matter how young… now i use it religiously!
ur article are always awesome..thanks..
can u plz share some tips for maintaining healthy hair. are hair serum good for hair? or using light oil after shampoo is better?
Very nice & Good tips Amro 🙂 I like it I use aloe vera gel once in a month. I think I need to increase its usage & hair tips are fantastic 🙂
Very simple n useful tips, thanx!
nicely written and helps a lot.. thank you 🙂