WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The official first day of summer for northern hemisphere is june20- jume21, which is today. Of course that doesn’t mean anything to people in Delhi who have been facing the heat for a month now. Even an hour spend in travelling during the day time can make you pull your hair out. I am a very patient person but this year my patience is being tested.
Anyways if any of you is also suffering the same way, here are 3 easy hairstyles for summers.
1. After you shampoo, use a leave in conditioner. Also spritz some volumizer spray before drying your hair.
2. Use a large flat iron to set the crown area of your hair and let the lower half dry for natural looking curls.
3. When they do, back comb these curls/waves for more volume and a fliffy look.
4. Spritz some light hold spray and clip your hair half up. This doesn’t have to neat and tidy as the look is natural and effortless.
1. This is best suited for naturally wavy or curly hair as waves hold together better than straight strands. If you have fine straight hair then start with using a curling iron to create loose waves and put some shine serum at the ends.
2. Make a side parting and gather hair to one side( usually the opposite side of your bangs but do what you suits you).
3. Start braiding loosely form just below the chin and secure with a clear elastic.
4. Hold the braid and give it a few shakes to make it look natural.
Messy Side Updo
1. Wash your hair with a hydrating shampoo and conditioner and towel dry.
2. Scrunch a curl enhancing mousse into damp hair and let it dry naturally.
3. Gather your hair into a low, loose ponytail but don’t pull your hair the last time you wrap it around, leaving your hair in a loop.
4. Leave a few face framing strands of hair and curl them up just a bit.
5. Secure with a light hold hairspray.
You can also find Mrunmayee’s version of messy bun HERE.
What are your favourite ways of keeping your hair off your face for summers? Share with us below..
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Long Hair
Hairstyle: Bob is Hot!
Easy Hair Styles for the Summer Season
Celebrity Hairstyles Worth Copying
Hairstyle Trends for 2011
5 Summer Skin Care Steps
Fashion Must Haves for Summer 2011
Top 10 Spring Summer Fashion Must Haves
How to Prevent Summer Makeup Meltdown
Get Bangs for Hair This Summer!