WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
A night cream is a must-have in every woman’s makeup stash. It helps to rejuvenate and regenerate new skin cells and makes skin supple and soft. Imagine the benefits getting doubled because of natural ingredients straight from your kitchen! In today’s post, I will tell you about some homemade night creams that will definitely replace the store bought ones.
Cocoa Butter Night Cream
• Cocoa Butter
• Coconut Oil
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Take each of the above ingredients in equal quantities in a pan.
2. Warm them a little and mix properly.
3. Allow the mixture to cool and store in a container.
This particular mixture helps to reverse the signs of aging. This night cream will also give you wrinkle free if applied religiously every night.
Glycerin Night Cream
• Almond oil
• Coconut oil
• Rose water
1. Heat almond and coconut oil in a pan.
2. Remove from flame and add rosewater and glycerin to the mixture.
3. Apply this cream every night before sleeping.
This cream helps to restore skin’s lost moisture in winters and will give you that much needed respite from dry and chapped skin.
Aloe Vera Night Cream
• Aloe Vera gel
• Primrose oil
• Lavender oil
1. Take the above ingredients together and mix them properly.
2. Store in a container and cream is ready to use.
This cream works wonders on acne prone skin and acne scars. This will also give you really soft and supple skin with youthful glow.
Apple Night Cream
• Apple juice
• Rose water
1. This is really easy to make. Take fresh apple juice and add rose water to it.
2. Apply this mixture daily before sleeping.
As fresh apple juice is used and no preservatives are added, this cream would be good to use for about 3-4 days. This cream makes the skintone even and helps fade the scars on the face.
Almond Night Cream
• Almond oil
• Turmeric powder
• Sandalwood powder
• Lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients together and store in a container. You can use this cream for a week, if it’s refrigerated.
This cream helps to lighten the complexion and gives it a healthy glow.
Olive Oil Night Cream
• Olive oil
1. Take half cup of olive oil and add 2 tbsp beeswax to it.
2. Blend them and use as night cream.
This cream works best for oily skin. It helps to control the excess oil and also helps to give a clearer complexion and remove skin pigmentation.
These are some really good recipes, please do give them a try and tell me how you liked them?
Easy and Effective Ways to Lose Weight
Kasturi Manjal as an Effective Anti Acne Treatment
Easy and Effective Dental Care Regimen
Effective Yoga Asanas for PMS and Menstrual Cramps
Effective Ways to Remove Perfume Smell from Clothes
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
Best Homemade Makeup Removers
How To Use Night Creams
Best Night Creams Available in India
Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream