If you start your day right, incorporating the right habits into the morning routine, you can lose weight rather effortlessly. Here in this post, we would talk about 10 habits that you can follow for effective weight loss. If you want to know, then just keep on reading!
1. Drink Warm Water First Thing in the Morning: Drinking warm water on an empty stomach helps improve digestion, cleanse your body of toxins, and improve bowel movements. It also increases body temperature, which in turn increases the metabolic rate. And, we all know that high metabolism means you burn calories faster. You can also amplify the results by adding honey or lime juice to it.
2. Step Outside and Get Some Sunlight: Early morning sunlight is filled with blue light; which is best for helping to set your body’s internal clocks, shift your hormones to turn up fat burning and turn down the hormones that stimulate your hunger and appetite. So, wake up early and bask in the sunlight for 20-30 minutes.
3. Have Green Tea or Black Coffee: Both are natural antioxidants and great for your digestion. Adding milk, sugar or any other empty calories do more harm than good! So, ditch that cup of tea or coffee and have green tea or black coffee instead!
4. Start with a Healthy Breakfast/Avoid Processed Food: Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day. If you skip it, then it a surety that you will eat something unhealthy to make up for it! Always have heavy breakfast that will control your cravings throughout the day and fill you up with energy.
5. Have a Protein-Packed Breakfast: A high protein intake builds muscle and keeps you fuller for longer intervals. Protein also takes a long time to digest and pushes your body to secrete the gut hormone Peptide YY, which helps increase feelings of fullness. So, have protein rich foods in your breakfast for a healthy start to your day.
6. Get Moving and Stretch a Bit: Aim to squeeze in some physical activity before breakfast. Exercising before eating encourages the body to burn more fat for energy rather than relying on carbohydrates from food. So, squeezing in 30 minutes of brisk walk is a great way to ensure that you are on the right track to lose weight. Even stretching for 10 minutes helps to boost metabolism and improve blood circulation, so do keep aside at least 10 minutes for physical activity.
7. Have a Cold Shower: A warm shower may be tempting but did you know that a cold shower in the morning can help boost your energy levels, your metabolism, and regulate your hormones! Cold shower also prepares your body for a large breakfast, which will regulate your blood sugar levels and keep your cravings at bay throughout the morning.
8. Plan your Meals For the Whole Day: What you need to do at the beginning is plan your routine for rest of the day, and including healthy meals and snacks in a plan will set you up for weight loss, and what better way that to check out Rati Beauty weight loss plans that not only help you cut down weight, this diet also lose inches as well.
9. Fill up Water Bottles: Wouldn’t you agree that we tend to forget to consume minimum 8 glasses of water a day which is absolutely necessary not only for weight loss, but also to flush out toxins and help body avoid dehydration. Start your day by filling up water bottles and set reminders to gulp them down at regular intervals through the day. Read about “Best Times to Drink Water to Speed Up Weight Loss.”
10. Sleep a Little Bit Longer: Most importantly, do not get up from the bed without completing the mandatory 7 hours of sleep. Research has shown that people who sleep for less than 5 hours every night tend to gain weight, particularly around their belly area. So, sleep for 7 hours and see the weight come off rather effortlessly.