WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
There are endless diets available in the world. Every diet comes with its own pros and cons. There are so many options that it becomes really difficult to choose one! In today’s post, let’s talk about one such diet which is called egg and grapefruit diet! If you want to know about it, then just keep on reading.
Boiled Egg and Grapefruit Diet Plan
1. As you might guess by its name, the grapefruit and boiled egg diet primarily consists of grapefruit and boiled eggs. The grapefruit and boiled egg diet is a very low-calorie diet, a low-carbohydrate, but protein-heavy diet.
2. This diet provides roughly 800 calories a day. Limiting your intake to so few calories will help most people lose weight. However, when you lose weight quickly, you’re most likely losing water and muscle and not fat.
3. It is not a long-term solution to your weight issues as it is a fad diet but you can do it for short term if you want to lose weight quickly before any event or function.
4. If you want to make this diet healthy and still want to lose a few pounds, then you can definitely tweak this diet.
5. Instead of limiting yourself to a few foods, include grapefruit and boiled eggs as part of a healthy low-calorie weight-loss diet. Eating half of a grapefruit before meals helps to fill you up so you eat fewer calories for that meal. Boiled eggs not only make a good protein choice at breakfast, but they can be eaten at lunch, dinner or even as a snack.
6. In this diet, foods high in carbohydrates and natural sugars, like most fruits and all breads, pastas, and rice are eliminated from the diet. You only eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are no snacks, aside from water or other zero-calorie drinks.
A sample meal plan would include:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 1 grapefruit, or a 2-egg omelet with spinach and mushrooms.
Lunch: 1/2 roast chicken breast, broccoli, and 1/2 grapefruit.
Dinner: Grilled chicken and green salad with dressing.
Breakfast: Veggie omelette with 2 egg whites.
Lunch: 2 poached eggs over blanched spinach.
Dinner: Roast chicken with boiled vegetables.
Breakfast: 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 hard-boiled egg, 1/2 fresh grapefruit with coffee or tea.
Lunch: Tomatoes with 2 poached eggs.
Dinner: Any fish of your choice and salad.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg and 1 glass of grapefruit juice.
Lunch: Roast chicken and tomatoes.
Dinner: Grilled steak with salad.
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with sun dried tomatoes.
Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs and green salad with dressing.
Dinner: Grilled steak with minimal oil.
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 1/2 grapefruit.
Lunch: 1 serving of fish and a green salad.
Dinner: 2 eggs, salad and grapefruit.
Breakfast: Dry toast with 2 poached eggs.
Lunch: 1/2 roast chicken breast and broccoli.
Dinner: Red or green vegetables (except starchy ones such as peas, beans, corn, sweet potatoes) or salad, meat or fish, and 1/2 grapefruit.
Do try this simple egg and grapefruit diet plan for a few weeks and let us know the results in the comments below. 🙂
South Indian 7 Day Diet Chart for Weight Loss
7 Days Flat Belly Diet Plan
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula
7 Amazing Beauty Benefits of Grapefruit
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser
Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum
Egg Diet Plan For Weight Loss
7 Incredible Beauty Benefits of Egg Whites
Beauty Benefits Of Eggs- Tips And Applications
One Month Indian Diet Chart for Weight Loss
How to Lose Weight in One Month- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
A 30-Day Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
A 30-Day Indian Vegetarian Diet Chart for Weight Loss
Weight Loss with Fruit Diet