A few days back, Sanjeev came across a blue eye makeup look by Rae Morris, Australian Makeup Artist and asked me if I could do it. It was a huge challenge for me because this look required me to push my own limits. This is the third time I am trying this look and I am pretty happy with it. Infact, I am elated. 😀
It took me almost two hours to do the look but now that I have done it, I feel I could have done this more and that less.
It was a little creative challenge that I wanted to do.
Here is a little blurred pic of my closed eyes. My camera was just not picking up the colour.
Hope you like it. 🙂
Products Used :
- MAC Humid Eyeshadow
- Black, Blue and midnight blue eyeshadow from Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette.
- White Eye Shadow from Estee Lauder Smoke Out Palette
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer used both as foundation and concealer ( I am obsessed with it)
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Bobbi brown Stay On Gel Liner Caviar Ink
- Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder
- Chanel Vitalumiere Powder Foundation ( only on the T Zone)
- Lotus Herbal Kajal
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Mascara ( Waterproof)
- Maybelline Warm Me Up Lipstick & Maybelline Pink Petal Lipstick Mixed together and used with brush to get the stained effect on lips.
And some tonnes of eye makeup brushes.