Today, I am going to review one of my favourite products. Its the ELF Complexion Perfection.
What ELF claims about Complexion Perfection:
Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil. The sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralizes the skin.
Directions For Use:
Blend the powder over the entire face to brighten and even out the skin tone as well as neutralize any redness.
Packaging and Price:
Quantity of 0.476oz (13.5g), Comes with a price tag of 3.50 GBP.
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride.
My Views on ELF Complexion Perfection:
This is very powdery. I primarily purchased this powder just because I wanted a nice finishing powder as well as a good touch-up powder.
As you all know, I am a huge fan of ELF products! Yes, sometimes their products can be hit and sometimes a miss, but with prices averaging between 1.50 GBP -4 GBP per product, ELF products are totally worth trying out! For me, the “Complexion Perfection” powder is a “total hit”!!!
You can use your fluffy brush or kabuki brush to apply this powder. I really like that ELF does not include a sponge with this as it would only bulk up the packaging. ELF really gets the idea that many people don’t use those applicators, so you will not find them in ELF’s Studio Line. For the 3.50 GBP price tag, it is worth getting one for your wallet!
About this cute little powder:
- This is a matte pressed face powder with 4-color correcting pastel shades in one pan: yellow, blue, green, and pink. Worn separately, they can cancel out unwanted tones in your face. Green disguises red, pink/yellow can counteract dark blue undereye circles, and blue contrasts yellow tones.
- The powder is a super soft powder that is sheer and very matte. It is a bit “powdery,” but I like how it mattifies extremely well through the t-zone.
- So, the idea here is that you can wear them separately or swirl them together to neutralize a variety of tones in your face and give you a more porcelain look.
- This is a great product to use as a finishing powder! Personally, I like to swirl the colors together and apply with a big fluffy brush (with a focus on the T-zone). This really gives my skin a flawless porcelain look!
- This powder is great for mid-day touch ups ! If you get a little bit too heavy-handed with your blush, this is a great powder to “tone it down”! 😉
When applying colors mixed together to the whole face, apply this VERY lightly!!! Too much will give you a grayish-cast as the powder when swirled together is quite “white” in appearance.
If you apply this lightly with a big fluffy brush, I bet you will be very pleased with the results! I am super pleased with this product.
Pros of ELF Complexion Perfection:
- This comes in a “HUGE” compact case with the shape and style of NARS packaging.
- Comes at a cheap price.
- Good for on-the-way touch-ups.
- Super soft powder that is sheer and very matte.
- Can wear them separately or swirl them together to neutralize a variety of tones in your face.
Cons of ELF Complexion Perfection:
- No applicator included.
- If used in excess, it will leave white patches.
- Availability in India might be an issue.
Will I Repurchase ELF Complexion Perfection?
Yes, I will.
Have you tried this product?? What do you think??
Bye Guys, Love and Regards
ELF Studio Lip Primer and Plumper
ELF Eye Widener
Elf Facial Shimmer Whip
Revlon New Complexion Foundation
Everyuth Clear Skin Complexion Mask
Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact Makeup
Loose Powder : Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder
Max Factor Colour Perfection Lipstick Rouge A Levres 135
MAC Primed for Perfection Collection
Boots No7 Stay Perfect Perfection Continue Lipstick in Bare
Rimmel London Match Perfection Cream Gel Foundation