Hi Beauties, Today’s pick is a lip gloss from ELF that has taken my heart away.
The Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick is a tinted lip color that glides on like a lipstick but looks like a gloss. With nourishing jojoba, soybean and Vitamin E ingredients, it conditions and moisturizes the lips. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on the go application
Price & Quantity: $2 for 2.8 Gms
My experience with ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss stick in Sangria Starters:
Sangria Starters is a brown color lip shade with red undertones, so it looks more like a reddish brown. It’s a gorgeous shade which looks very flattering on me. The color is sheer in single swipe but can be build up easily to give a very healthy creamy sheen to the lips. The formula is superb; it’s very moisturizing and leaves my lips soft even after hours of application. These are very light weight and comfortable to wear. These fat and glossy crayons are very easy to apply. They just glide smoothly on the lips leaving them well nourished every time. One peculiar thing about sangria starters is that it has a very minty flavor and I get a lot of tingling sensation on my lips as soon as I apply it. Like we get from polo or some minty gum. Although this goes with the time, but initially I found it a bit weird. Formula of elf jumbo lip gloss stick is not sticky like other lip glosses. There is no stretchy or dry feeling after application.
These chubby pencils come with the twist up mechanism, which is very smooth to operate. There is no need of sharpening the pencil as you can open more as and when required. They have a transparent cap for easy location of the product.
Yays for ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss stick in Sangria Starters:
• Sangria Starters is a reddened brown color.
• It has a very creamy finish
• Sangria Starters is a versatile shade
• Fades evenly leaving a hint of color
• Stays well for around 3 hours
• Very soft and creamy texture
• Glides like silk on the lips to give a smooth and shiny finish
• Shape of the bullet makes it very easy to apply
• Twist up packaging is very convenient to use and there is no product wastage
• Thickness of the crayon gives the right grip for smooth application
• Sturdy packaging
• Contains some superb ingredients
• Not tested on Animals
Nays for ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss stick in Sangria Starters:
• Unavailability in India.
• This particular shade has a minty flavor, I don’t mind that at all but if you are averse to that, then this shade is not for you.
ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss stick in Sangria Starters is a fantastic lip gloss and I would love to hoard as much as I can at this price. Highly Recommended!
Lakme Lip Love Sangria Seduction Lipstick Review, Swatch
Ulta Lipstick in Shangria 219
Revlon Midnight Swirl Lip Lustre – Sassy Sangria
ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick – Flirty & Girly
ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Tiki Torches Review
ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick – Pink Umbrellas
ELF Essential Lipstick – Fearless
Colorbar I-Glide Pencil Flirty Turq Review
CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain 435: Flirty Nude