Today I wanted to review this matte lip color from Elf. I know it seems like I have become an Elf junkie, stocker whatever you can call me.But seriously, this brand has got real good things to own.I know many of you would agree to this and many of you will be like eh….seriously.Whatever might be the case, this is another review of an Elf product.Read on to find if it was a hit or a miss?
Features of the product:
- This convenient jumbo sized lip pencil creates exact color application.
- The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and provides long lasting matte color
- The enriched vitamin A,C&E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for all day comfort
- Direction:Apply to lips and blend in color.re-apply as often as desired
My take on Elf Studio Coral Matte Lip Color:
This product comes in a nice sleek looking packaging.It is travel friendly.At the back of the lip pencil, there is a sharpener so that the shape of the pencil tip is maintained and one can use it as a lipliner also,but I use it as a lipstick so I do not sharpen it.One more reason not to sharpen the tip is there is a lot of product wastage which I personally hate! Coming to the product,this a nice everyday color to wear for very fair people, it will be like an MLBB shade for day wear for fair skin.It has average pigmentation however for very pigmented lips, one needs to build the color.I can say one thing though that it will not suit darker skin tones. It does not have an amazing staying power honestly.
Pros of Elf Studio Coral Matte Lip Color:
- Nice sleek packaging.
- Nice color pay off.
- Can be used as a lip liner.
- Good quantity of lipstick for $3.
- Good for matte lip lovers.
Cons of Elf Studio Coral Matte Lip Color:
- Not opaque type of pigmentation and coverage.
- Cannot be applied on extremely dry lips you have to use a lip balm first.
Will I repurchase Elf Studio Coral Matte Lip Color?
No, because I would like to try other colors.
Last word on Elf Studio Coral Matte Lip Color?
You can try other colors as this shade is meant for fair skin only. You can also try it if you are a matte lip lover, this can be for you.