Essenza Di Wills Body Lotion Review (Inzio Femme)
Claims : Indulge in the richness of Inzio Lait Corporel, imbued with the natural goodness of Apricot Kernel Oil, Green tea Extracts, Vitamin A and Vitamin E. This product has rich emollient properties , gets absorbed quickly and relieves dryness , endowing you with skin that is soft and glowing with health. Dazzle the world with a new found radiance.
Price : Rs 450 for 150 ml
What I like about Essenza Di Wills Body Lotion
- It smells really really nice. it’s sort of hard to explain the notes of the fragrance but all I can say is that it smells sophisticated, matured and expensive. 😛 According to FG, it is a recommended smell for women for 30 + of age.
- The lotion is light and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any greasiness behind. Basically it is a nice summer body lotion.
- The texture is between a cream and a lotion. It’s nether runny nor think. It spreads easily without any effort.
- The fragrance lingers around 3 hours on me but it would depend from person to person.
- I totally love the packaging. The golden tube is gorgeous. It comes with a flip top cap. The cap is tight enough and it can be easily carried around without worrying about the spillage.
What I don’t like about Essenza Di Wills Body Lotion
- I don’t find it moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I would say that is a good summer lotion for normal to combination skin.
- The product has a good share of parabens in it.
- It is available only at Wills Lifestyle Outlets.
Here is the swatch of Essenza Di Wills Body Lotion
Blended and absorbed without leaving any traces behind.
Overall, I do love the fragrance but I don’t think it does anything to my dry skin. Even if I use a lot of product, it does not seem to make any difference. My skin feels soft for a while after using it but I feel the need of moisturiser after a while again. I wouldn’t be repurchasing it.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* + 0.75
Have you used Essenza Di Wills Body Lotion ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel Clear Springs Review
Avon In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Body Lotion Review
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion Review
Lush Sympathy For Skin Body Lotion Review
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion Review