WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope you are having a fun day! Today, I am reviewing a beautiful raspberry red nail paint from the brand Essie. This is in the shade “She’s Pampered.”
- Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant.
- Essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors.
- All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free.
CAD $10.99 (Price varies across stores) for 13.5 ml.
My Experience with Essie Nail Lacquer – She’s Pampered:
The nail lacquer comes in a rectangular glass bottle with a white cap. The cap has a sticker on the top, with the shade name printed on it. The brush is a little bit smaller than conventional nail paint brushes. This means you might get streaky color if you are not careful, but on the other hand, it also helps to easily paint the sides of the nails with the narrow brush. I quite like this brush.
The shade “She’s Pampered” is described as “an indulgent red” on the Essie site. It is a really pretty raspberry red shade, which would look good on all skin tones. I like that it is neither too red nor too pink, but kind of an in-between shade.
The formula is creamy with a gel-like consistency. It applies easily on the nails. One coat gives good opacity, but with two coats, you can get full coverage. The finish is beautiful with a glossy shine.
The drying time is really fast. This is the biggest plus point for this nail lacquer for me. A single coat takes hardly a minute to dry, even though the formula is so creamy.
The nail paint stays intact for at least 5 days, even with my daily kitchen activities. After 5 days, there is some minimal chipping at the tips or base and the overall shine seems a bit faded.
Using a good base and top coat can help retain the nail paint for the full week, without any chipping, but even without that, it lasted me a decently long time. All Essie polishes are also DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free, which is a major plus.
Pros of Essie Nail Lacquer – She’s Pampered:
- Beautiful raspberry red shade which would suit all skin tones.
- Easy to apply.
- Dries very fast.
- Long lasting – for at least 5 days, with no chipping.
- DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free.
Cons of Essie Nail Lacquer – She’s Pampered:
- Availability in India is very limited. Even if you manage to find it, the price is marked up too much.
Would I Recommend Essie Nail Lacquer – She’s Pampered?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this nail paint. I love the glossy finish, the beautiful bright color and the staying power.
Essie Head Mistress Nail Polish
Essie Nail Polish in Butler Please
Essie Nail Lacquer – Sunday Funday
Essie Nail Polish – Fair Game
Essie Smooth Trick Deep-Conditioning Cuticle Oil
Essie Mirror Metallics – Penny Talk Nail Polish
How To Pamper Yourself On A Budget
Colorbar Crackle Nail Lacquer Photos
MAC Nail Lacquer – Steamy
Zoya Nail Lacquer – Storm
OPI Nail Lacquer – Chicago Champagne Toast
MAC Nail Lacquer Impassioned