• A highly-emollient, superb-conditioning lip balm
• Contains Vitamin E & Avocado to soften lips
• Shields lips from harmful sun rays with SPF 15
• Offers a bronze color that perfectly complements your summer look
• Reveals smooth, luminous & comfortable lips
I simply love this product.
I got it sometime last month and its been quite sometime I have been using it. The lip balm comes in a lipstick form and thus I find it super convenient to apply. It also contains SPF 15 hence gives ‘some’ protection from the sun as well.
The tint leaves a slight, very light color on the lips. But the best part of the balm is that it properly conditions lips and leaves them super soft, smooth and hydrated. Another big plus is that it does not leave any greasy or shiny layer on the lips unlike many other lip balms. It gives a rather matt effect so once you apply it, you would forget that you have applied anything onto your lips.
It contains a sweet, soft musky kind of fragrance which is not at all strong but does smell good.
It also does not make lips oily like vaseline or Himalaya lip balm. All in all, this is probably the best lip balm I have used (I have not used many though except Lotus, Jovees, TBS, Himalaya and Nivea) and I think this is my HG
Except the price I do not think the product has any negative. I thoroughly enjoy using it and I recommend it to everybody.
Pros of Estee Lauder Amber Bronze Lip Tint Balm
• Makes lips very soft and supple
• Contains SPF 15 to protect lips from harmful rays of sun
• Gets absorbed easily
• Does not leave a shiny, oily or greasy layer on lips
• Comes in the form of lipstick so convenient to use
• Has a matt effect so does not feel heavy on lips
• Contains a light tint
• Smells nice – gives a sweet, light musk fragrance
Cons of Estee Lauder Amber Bronze Lip Tint Balm
• Price is high 🙁
• Not easily available
Will I repurchase it? Yes, absolutely.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 and :-*