WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Estee Lauder Black Smoke Eye Shadow Quad
A complete look in one compact. Perfectly Matched Shades
- Expertly coordinated shadows in a collection of textures—from soft matte to high pearl, all in one place.
- The 4 shades work together for maximum effect.
- Silky, microfine powder.
- Glides on freely, blends seamlessly.
- Lasts all day, color-true and crease-free.
- Highlights, contours and emphasizes your eyes with ease.
Get the Look
- These Quads have light, medium and deep shades that work perfectly with our Dramatic look.
- WHite – Pearly Finish
- Light Gray- Satin Finish
- Dark Gray- Matte
- Black: Has a rainbow shimmer. *One if the prettiest black I have come across.*
- The completeness of the quad. A thoughtful inclusion of mattes, shimmers and satin finishes all in one quad. Very versatile.
- The texture of the eyeshadows is extremely fine and soft. It’s in fact *perfect*. The shimmery black is not chunky-glittery, the matte is soft and satin gray is true to its texture. :yes:
- The shadows blend in like a dream.
- The applicators that come along are useful. There’s is a little blending brush that comes along is soft and fine, the pointed smudge is great for lining the lower lash line and the rest two sponge applicators are soft. Although I mostly use my brushes but the applicators that come along can also be used.
- The eye shadows stay on fresh, last all day long and do not crease. The colours don’t even fade until you really remove them.
- The eye shadows are pigmented .
- There is a little or no fall out during application.
- The mirror is decent sized to work with.
- The packaging is classy.
- The eye shadows come off easily with a makeup cleanser.
Following are the swatches without any base.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company for consideration (and I fell in love with it). 😛