WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I am reviewing the Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. I always had uneven skin tone problem and this product specifically claims that it dramatically reduces the look of uneven skin tone. Obviously, I was drawn towards this product immediately. Let’s see if this product actually does what it claims!
The first fast-acting serum from Estée Lauder Research proven to dramatically reduce the look of uneven skin tone:
- Acne marks.
- Dark spots.
- Sun spots.
Instantly redness is reduced and skin looks fresh and radiant. In just 2 weeks, 62% of women showed a significant improvement in skin tone in a clinical test. Over time skin looks noticeably clearer and brighter, vibrant and more even-toned.
Rs. 4350 for 50 ml approximately.
This intensive, yet gentle oil-free serum features powerful technologies to address the look of every key sign of uneven skin tone:
- Triple-Optic Technology provides skin with a brighter, more luminous look from the very first application.
- Correct Tone Technology visibly reduces uneven skintone in 2 weeks, while anti-oxidants help prevent its re-appearance. Imagine skin so incredibly clear, even-toned and radiant, you have nothing to hide.
- Proven gentle and effective for all ethnicities. ( Not much detail about the ingredients and I am not sure about this jargon).
How To Apply:
- Apply on clean skin. Follow with your SPF moisturizer.
- For maximum even skin tone results, use AM and PM for the first 12 weeks, then continue with your regular Estée Lauder regimen, using Even Skintone Illuminator every AM.
- If you use Advanced Night Repair at night, continue to apply it first, then follow with Even Skintone Illuminator.
My Experience with Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator:
As I have uneven skin tone, the consultant at the counter recommended me to use this product twice daily before applying moisturizer. The texture of this serum is like a lotion. It is cream in color and it has sparkles in it. I applied this serum after cleansing and toning and before moisturizer (as recommended) both in the day and night religiously. It did “wonders” to my skin. It was like I could not do without this even for a day. This product is for all skin types and non-acnegenic and I must confess that I am a sucker of such products that are nonacnegenic or noncomedogenic.
I bought this bottle (50 ml) 4 months ago and I still have some product that would last me for another 2 months. I do like pump packaging; however, I have noticed that when the content in the bottle reduces, it is difficult to pump it out, so I have to use my hands to take the product out. Also, its packaging looks very nice and sophisticated, but I can’t make out how much product is still left in there.
Initially, I used this product twice daily, but after a month, I started using this product once in the morning and I switched to advanced night repair at night.
Some people do consider this as a makeup product as it has little sparkles that seem to be covering up dark spots, discolorations, acne marks, sun spots, etc., so can’t say much about it, but it gave me even skin tone for sure. But that is what this product claimed and delivered.
So, beauties, if you are having uneven skin tone issue like me, I strongly recommend this product. Give this product a shot, you will not regret 🙂
Pros of Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator:
- Does clear discoloration and dark spots.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Easy to apply and spreads easily.
- Adds a nice glow to the face if applied under foundation.
- Lasting effect of even skin tone.
- Priced quite reasonably for the amount of product.
- Non acnegenic.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Ophthalmologist tested, product tested by eye doctor to avoid any eye infection.
- Oil free.
Cons of Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator:
- It does put a dent in your pocket, even if it lasts, this product is expensive.
- Due to the packaging, can’t make out how much is still left.
Would I Repurchase Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator?
No, because there are other serums awaiting.
Overall, I believe this product is awesome and deserves a purchase!
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Sugar Honey
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Gel Eyeliner Oynx
Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
Oriflame Even Out Dark Spot Fading Concentrate & Cream
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder
Bourjois Round Pot Eyeshadow In No 5 (Illuminator)
Clinique Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator- Natural
Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator