WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Twilight Petal Review, Photos, Swatches
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Twilight Petal ( no. 59) is pale mauve pink gloss with golden shimmer to it. I don’t know but this gloss has a three dimensional kind of a thing . The shimmer in it is a reflective shimmer ,which makes your lips look pouty and big. Also because of this shimmer , the fine lines on your lips are less visible.
- The shimmer is not chunky or gritty. The shimmer just gives a high shine to your lips.
- I love the faint strawberry smell of the Estee Lauder gloss.
- The shades comes as a nude pink color when applied on lips. Those who have pigmented lips should either put use a lip pencil or concealer on lips to get the real shade.
- The gloss is not very sticky and keeps my lips hydrated.
- Personally I think this shade would look pretty on beauties with fair complexion. On me or someone who is a shade darker than me, this gloss would look almost like a clear gloss with a hint of pink.
- The gloss looks more of a layering gloss than just worn alone.
- the gloss doesn’t drip or bleed toward the edges of the mouth.
Talking from Indian complexion perspective, I don’t think this would be the most flattering shade.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*
Some more photos and swatches of Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss – Twilight Petal
It comes with a regular sponge tip applicator.
Here is the swatch of Twilight Petal. It is a limited edition shade.
And pout, after many days! 😉
Have you used Estee Lauder Lip Glosses? Please rate in the box below.
Further Readings :
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Star Ruby Review, Photos
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Lip Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Lip Sheen and Shimmering Powder Review
Sent by brand for review.