Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Twilight Petal Review, Photos, Swatches
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Twilight Petal ( no. 59) is pale mauve pink gloss with golden shimmer to it. I don’t know but this gloss has a three dimensional kind of a thing . The shimmer in it is a reflective shimmer ,which makes your lips look pouty and big. Also because of this shimmer , the fine lines on your lips are less visible.
- The shimmer is not chunky or gritty. The shimmer just gives a high shine to your lips.
- I love the faint strawberry smell of the Estee Lauder gloss.
- The shades comes as a nude pink color when applied on lips. Those who have pigmented lips should either put use a lip pencil or concealer on lips to get the real shade.
- The gloss is not very sticky and keeps my lips hydrated.
- Personally I think this shade would look pretty on beauties with fair complexion. On me or someone who is a shade darker than me, this gloss would look almost like a clear gloss with a hint of pink.
- The gloss looks more of a layering gloss than just worn alone.
- the gloss doesn’t drip or bleed toward the edges of the mouth.
Talking from Indian complexion perspective, I don’t think this would be the most flattering shade.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*
Some more photos and swatches of Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss – Twilight Petal
It comes with a regular sponge tip applicator.
Here is the swatch of Twilight Petal. It is a limited edition shade.
And pout, after many days! 😉
Have you used Estee Lauder Lip Glosses? Please rate in the box below.
Further Readings :
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss Star Ruby Review, Photos
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Lip Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Lip Sheen and Shimmering Powder Review
Sent by brand for review.