WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Essence mask contains moisturizing aloe vera to prevent acne and soothe skin
Clean application without residue
Comes in easy-to-use adhesive sheets
Price : Rs 200-220 per sheet
The likes and dislikes about Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe :
- It is a very soothing and cooling mask. It calms my skin, cleanses and it adds a little brightness.
- It feels very light when you set this on your skin. The essence in the mask is quite thin and you don’t feel any heaviness on you skin when you apply it.
- Umm… I really didn’t enjoy using these sheets . The sheet does not stick to your skin nicely. Especially under the chin it keeps coming off. Also, on the face you have to keep smoothing it out. While 20-30 minutes when you have placed the mask on your face should actually be quite calming experience, my most of the times goes into sticking it on my face. It gets irritating after a point of time.
- This is not a hydrating mask .It is a soothing mask. I feel this would be better suited for girls with oily – combination or may be those with acne prone skin ( as stated).
- The essence left on the face after removing the sheet feels quite light. It gets absorbed in the skin within a few minutes.
Have you used Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe ? Please rate in the box below
Also read :
Watson’s Green Tea Anti Oxidant Facial Mask Review
Etude House Aloha Two Two Kiss
VLCC Skin Defense Aloe Vera Body Lotion with SPF 10 Review
Naval Herbals Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizer Review
Banjara’s Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Baba Ramdev Aloe Vera Gel Review