By Priyaah A.
Today, I will be reviewing the much-hyped Korean skincare product from the brand “Etude House.” I have oily skin with large pores and when I saw people raving about this product, I was really excited to try the same. So, let’s see how this product worked on me.
7-in-1 total pore solution freshener for intensive pore care. Made of Anti Pore-Dex Complex and Astringentlex: For tightening up pores effectively.
- Total pore solution: effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract.
- This Freshner balances pH levels, makes skin pure like baby skin, and prevents skin troubles caused by pH imbalance.
- 7-in-1 Solution: Deep cleansing, sebum control, pH4.5 care, tightening pores, for clear skin, giving elasticity, moisturizing.
- Harmless ingredients – without mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients, silicone oil.
US $11.70 for 250 ml.
My Experience with Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner:
Packaging: This toner comes in a refreshing, cute pastel blue plastic cover with cute animations and instructions on it. The product comes in a transparent cylindrical pastel blue plastic bottle with a label with all product benefits, both in Korean and in English. It has a blue cap with a shut lock mechanism, which in turn has a small opening. It is leak proof and travel friendly.
Consistency and Smell: The toner is of water-like consistency without any color and it doesn’t have any specific help which I feel is good.
Performance: As I have mentioned, I have oily skin with large open pores and I have been using this product for more than 20 days on and off. I use this product after cleansing. I take this product on a cotton pad and massage in a circular motion. It cleans the dirt on my face which is left after cleansing. This product has a cooling sensation and it feels very gentle on the skin without any irritation though it contains alcohol. This product doesn’t break me out. Just a little product is enough and it goes a long way. It also has many amazing natural ingredients. It feels moisturizing and does not dry out the face, probably due to the glycerin content.
After using this product for more than 20 days, I can definitely feel the difference in my pore size, it also refines my skin tone. I am absolutely in love with this product.
Pros of Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner:
- Refreshing cool blue packaging.
- Sturdy and travel friendly.
- Doesn’t feel heavy on skin.
- There is no smell.
- Removes excess oil and dirt.
- Has a cooling effect on skin.
- Doesn’t irritate skin or cause any breakouts.
- Doesn’t dry out the skin, feels moisturizing.
- Amazing natural ingredients.
- Can see a difference in pore size with regular usage.
- Refines skin tone.
Cons of Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner:
- Contains alcohol.
- Doesn’t shows immediate results.
Would I Repurchase Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner?
This is my holy grail product, I will definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Etude House Collagen Moistfull Emulsion
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Firming Eye Cream
Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe
Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder
Let Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Wipe Off Your Most Stubborn Makeup