WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I am here to review one of the most affordable brands – Everyuth. Everyuth is much better when it comes to quality and when compared with other Indian brands such as Emami, Vicco, etc. During my last trip to India, I bought many medicines from one medical store, and just out of courtesy and to please me, the shopkeeper gave me Everyuth Rose Facial Face Pack for free :-). Reviews of Papaya and Neem from the same range are already mentioned on IMBB.
INR 15 for 25 gm.
Kaolin, rose petal powder, betonite, talc, fragrance, methyl paraben sodium and sodium benzoate.
Home facial rose face pack is enriched with powerful natural properties of multani mitti and rose petals. This face pack deep cleanses your skin; helps improve impurities and bacteria without taking away skin’s lustre. Leaves your skin leaving fresh, alive and glowing.
Directions For Use:
First, wash your face. Mix 1-2 spoons of face pack with equal amount of cold water to form paste. Apply even layer of it on face and neck and allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
My Experience with Everyuth Home Facial Rose Face Pack:
I have used this product in summers as well as in winters. My skin is moody and changes its mood with the season. In winters, it becomes dry and in summers, it tends to get oily. In winters, I used to mix 1 drop of olive oil and milk to form a paste and I was satisfied with the results; satisfied in a sense, neither very happy nor very disappointed. During summers, I just added milk to make a paste, and at that time, I was very happy with the results.
Now let us read some pros and cons:
Pros of Everyuth Home Facial Rose Face Pack:
- Works very well during summers for oily skin.
- Skin does feel smooth and clear when used during summers for oily skin.
- Beautiful aroma of rose.
- The powder is granular in nature and thus is a good scrub as well.
- Very cheap and highly affordable.
- Contains natural ingredients such as rose petals and multani mitti.
- Easily available online and also in medical stores and grocery stores.
Cons of Everyuth Home Facial Rose Face Pack:
- Makes skin dry when used during winters for dry skin.
- Even though it claims to be 100% natural, it contains paraben and non-herbal chemicals.
- Packaging is very bad and thus storing it is a bit of a problem.
Do I Recommend Everyuth Home Facial Rose Face Pack?
It is a very cheap product and is highly affordable too. I will like to recommend this to oily skin girls, whose best friend is multani mitti. For dry skin girls, please keep a distance from this one because even after adding oil to the paste, it does no wonders for your skin.
Will I Repurchase Everyuth Home Facial Rose Face Pack?
Yes, for summers, I will surely buy.