Today I’m going to review Everyuth Naturals Purifying Neem Face Wash with Neem and Nano Marine Extracts.
• 100% soap free face wash
• Regular exposure to heat, dust and pollution makes your skin excessively oily and clog skin pores. This leads to pimples and blackheads.
• New Everyuth Naturals Purifying Neem Face Wash is enriched with Tea Tree Oil, Camomile and Neem Extract which cleanse your skin and fight against infections.
• Its Nano Marine Extract helps in keeping the skin hydrated while Nano Mult-Vitamins help in sebum control and thus gives clear, healthy and beautiful skin.
• Suitable for all skin types.
Directions for use:
Squeeze out a small quantity onto your palm. Work up lather and gently massage on your face. Rinse with water and pat dry.
For best results, use two or three times a day.
Price: INR 49 for 50g
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropyl-betaine, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Sodium Lactate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Gamma Polyglutamic Acid, Fragrance, Polyethylene beads, Methyl Paraben, PEG 6000 Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben, Chamomile Extract, Neem Extract, Metylisothiazolinone, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Glyceral Linoleate, Glyceral Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Diatomaceous earth, Phenoxyethanol, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Tea tree Oil.
Packaging: This face wash comes in a fresh blue-colored tube with a flip-open cap. The cap makes it convenient for use and control excess flow of the content. Moreover, it’s travel-friendly.
Texture and consistency: The texture is gel like and transparent with tiny green colored granules in it (could be the neem I guess). Its soap free and doesn’t lather much. It is thick and doesn’t run off like other face washes I have used.
Fragrance: It has a pleasant smell that lingers for a while.
My Experience with Everyuth Naturals Purifying Neem Face Wash:
I have combination skin and my skin is generally prone to acne and blackheads in summers. So, I was in search for a purifying face wash. This is when this face wash with Neem and Nano Marine extracts caught my attention. I am more than satisfied with its thorough cleaning and fresh, mild neem fragrance. It gives a clean and refreshing feel without drying the skin. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and it has definitely reduced my acne. The cooling sensation it provides is very relieving in these hot days. I would say it’s one of my wise picks this summers.
Pros of Everyuth Naturals Purifying Neem Face Wash:
• Thorough cleaning with impressive moisturization
• Make skin supple and oil free
• Refreshing cool sensation after wash
• 100% soap free and suitable for all skin types
• Easily available and very reasonably priced
• Pleasant smell that lingers for quite a long time.
• Have the goodness of natural ingredients like neem, nano marine extracts, chamomile extracts, tea tree oil and diatomaceous earth.
Cons of Everyuth Naturals Purifying Neem Face Wash:
• Contains paraben
• I wish it lathered a bit more
Will I repurchase?
Yes, I’ll definitely buy it again as it has become a part of my daily skin care regime.
Will I recommend it to others?
Yes, since it’s suitable to all skin types and is a great value for money product. The list of natural ingredients is all the more alluring!
My Rating: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for poor lather formation)
Everyuth Naturals Neem Face Wash
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash
Everyuth Natural Walnut Facial Scrub
EverYuth Naturals Skin Balance Face Wash
Everyuth Naturals Fruit Face Wash
Everyuth Fairness Face Wash
Himalaya Gentle Face Wash Cream
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash
Clean and Clear Fairness Face Wash
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream & Facial Foam
Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cream Wash
Pond’s Daily Face Wash